The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caneschick1230

has anyone seen this picture?

thestaalssr0.png

i found it on someones blog and i asked her where she found it or if she made it but she hasn't answered me so im not sure if it is real or not it looks real but what do ya'll think.

have you ever seen it before?

Cool! Especially how Eric is standing out front. (well, sort of)

It looks remarkably similar to the Canadian Sports channel commerical with the 3 Staal brothers... it looks like they cut out the 3 staal's, added a new background and threw Jared in there... notice how he's off to the side and doesn't really fit in.

I don't know if any of you have seen the commercial I'm talking about, it's advertising the Canadian sports channel (either TSN or sportsnet, I can't remember which) but most of you probably haven't. At the end of the commercial the brothers are skating towards the camera and stop real quick, spraying the camera with ice, saying something along the lines of "this is our life, this is our sports centre" and then there's a brief still shot of them, what looks to be the shot in the pic you're talking about. Perhaps while the commercial was being shot they took stills as well and this is one of them and someone superimposed Jared.

yep, i've seen it; itsstaalgood=] has it on her myspace... :D

haha yeah i have it on my myspace

they are my favorite!!

but actually it was a picture out of an article the staals did called

"Farm Fresh and NHL Ready" from Sports Illustrated

it was the Oct. 30, 2006 issue

and here it is bigger

staaaly.jpg