The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Tampa takes it because Broduer has another one of those games (like when he played us....remember? :lol: )

Go Lightning!

Devils will take it but Tampa will put up a good fight for 6 games. After another first round exit, Tort will try sneaking into the Devils locker room to try and bribe Marty to either play for Tampa or reccomend him for the vacant coaching position in NJ since there will be a good chance that he will be unemployed come June.

Again, you heard it here first.

Devils will take it but Tampa will put up a good fight for 6 games. After another first round exit, Tort will try sneaking into the Devils locker room to try and bribe Marty to either play for Tampa or reccomend him for the vacant coaching position in NJ since there will be a good chance that he will be unemployed come June.

Again, you heard it here first.

New Jersey wins it, they are a defensive team that won't get tired over the long series, Marty Brodeur carries them through this one, which could turn out to be the most low-scoring series.

I'll be pulling hard for Tampa, but I don't think they have the capacity to simply overwhelm the Devils and Brodeur like we did last year. And if the Devils' D and Tampa's O cancel each other out, the Brodeur vs. Holmqvist matchup certainly tips things in Jersey's favor.

COMON CANIACS! KEEP THE CUP IN THE SOUTH! BRODEUR SUCKS!

And you are a fan of which team? I like what you're saying but I'm afraid Tampa is in trouble. Holmquist cost them the game tonight and I don't think the confidence will be there from neither him or the team. NJ is beatable but only if you have a decent goaltender. Once again, Tampa will have an early exit and be looking in the off season for not only a #1 goaltender, but also a new head coach. I think maybe Tort will finally have a break down after this series. Poor Vinny and Marty,they work so hard to carry this team and could use a little help, especially in goal.

Anyway, good luck to the Lightning....Im rooting for them.

COMON CANIACS! KEEP THE CUP IN THE SOUTH! BRODEUR SUCKS!

And you are a fan of which team? I like what you're saying but I'm afraid Tampa is in trouble. Holmquist cost them the game tonight and I don't think the confidence will be there from neither him or the team. NJ is beatable but only if you have a decent goaltender. Once again, Tampa will have an early exit and be looking in the off season for not only a #1 goaltender, but also a new head coach. I think maybe Tort will finally have a break down after this series. Poor Vinny and Marty,they work so hard to carry this team and could use a little help, especially in goal.

Anyway, good luck to the Lightning....Im rooting for them.

Defiently don't wanna be either the Lightning goalie or the goalie coach. Some of those goals were brutal to watch.

That last game losing goal will be haunting Holmquist for a long time. If the Lightning get knocked out in this round, it will also be haunting Tort.

Defiently don't wanna be either the Lightning goalie or the goalie coach. Some of those goals were brutal to watch.

That last game losing goal will be haunting Holmquist for a long time. If the Lightning get knocked out in this round, it will also be haunting Tort.

Neither one of these teams are playing great hockey for 3 periods, this series could go either way.

I have to admit I'm becoming a Marty St.Louis fan :ph34r: