The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Yeah Devils.

If Devils pull this out and win, Buffalo gets the Rangers. I want a Slugs vs Rangers match not a Slugs vs Tampa match. Sean Avery will drive those Slugs crazy it will be great.

Yeah Devils.

If Devils pull this out and win, Buffalo gets the Rangers. I want a Slugs vs Rangers match not a Slugs vs Tampa match. Sean Avery will drive those Slugs crazy it will be great.

that is the way i feel, would rather have the slugs play the rangers. don't see tampa being much of a match for the slugs, don't want another ECF with the slugs in it.

Hey! I'm not the only one that wants Jersey to win the series, yaaaaaay!! Thanks, Bruce!!

If it keeps the Slugs out of the Final, I am for it. Marty got his game back tonight, so I think they will beat the Bolts.

Slugs vs. Devils: Briere shoots! He dosn't score!

It was a good battle, Tampa did give NJ a run for their money. Hope someone gave Tortorella some valium.

It was a good battle, Tampa did give NJ a run for their money. Hope someone gave Tortorella some valium.

Wow you guys were pretty kind! I couldn't get on these boards for awhile because my link was dead so i finally just went to the main Cane site and got redirected haha. Anyways, the series sucked because i think the Lightning outplayed the Devils 4 of the 6 games. Tampa killed themselves with turnovers and our Penalty Kill was terrible. I cannot blame out goalie because he kept us in games even when we lost (excluding game 1). I still would get a new goaltender next season, i'm not sure how comfortable i'd feel with all my eggs in Holmvqist's basket. Ruslan Fedetanko is probably going to leave since Torts benched him. I didn't like some of the moves Torts made, but what am I going to do? All well, you got to have a winner and you got to have a loser! And as Kerri says, if they want to go golfing early, let them go! haha!

Good season everyone! I look forward to next season! :D

Dan! You're alive! :D

Sorry 'bout your team losing... despite how much I like Lecavalier and St. Louis, I was rooting for the Devils, because I wanted to see Sean Avery take on the Slugs. He'll be a one-man wrecking crew out there!

Anyways, good luck to your team over the offseason!