The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
coop-ch1

BELANGER for VASICEK

HURRICANES RE-ACQUIRE VASICEK

CAROLINA SENDS BELANGER TO NASHVILLE

Less than a full season after sending Josef Vasicek to Nashville for Scott Walker, Carolina has today re-acquired the 6'5 center in exchange for center Eric Belanger. Vasicek played the first 316 games of his career for Carolina, scoring 126 points over five seasons.

I trust in the Rutherford.... the man knows his team ... would any of you have picked Dennis Seidenberg out of a hat for us? and look how he has jumped in (when given the ice time) and contributed. JR just has the Force with him when it comes to personnel decisions.

Welcome back, Vasicek!! Whoo-hooo!

and best best best of luck, Msr. Belanger, in everything you aspire to do! We so appreciate the time you spent here as a Hurricane. Don't doubt that many of us will continue to follow what you do, and wish for you the best in your career. :D

:? I feel sick!! Has Vasicek done anything for Nashville or was he hurt again all season. The only goals he scored last year were in one game.

Not the trade, I was looking for!!! Only thing I can think of is that he is going to be traded again by us.

i really liked belly, but i can't lie!

i screamed at the top of my lungs and jumped for joy when i heard this news :D

i freakin love vasicek (in case you couldn't tell my by old avatar)

i'm so stoked to see him in a canes jersey again!!!!!!

i'm so happy

i really liked belly, but i can't lie!

i screamed at the top of my lungs and jumped for joy when i heard this news :D

i freakin love vasicek (in case you couldn't tell my by old avatar)

i'm so stoked to see him in a canes jersey again!!!!!!

i'm so happy

Haha! Me too! I had a text waiting from Tangled after class today telling me the good news! I jumped up and did a little happy dance and cheer! I've missed JoVa!