The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ecuhockeyguy-sb1

Brind'Amour Hurt?

Since we'd have to have "top secret government clearance" to be privy to that info, I think we can assume he'll be playing, hurt or not.

Tip: watch his TOI and facial expressions. Usually a dead give away for his injuries.

Since we'd have to have "top secret government clearance" to be privy to that info, I think we can assume he'll be playing, hurt or not.

Tip: watch his TOI and facial expressions. Usually a dead give away for his injuries.

He's had the ankle injury for months now. That's one of the reason's he turned down going to the All Star game.

He's had some kind of concoction set up on his skate for months now.

oh ok....was just checking, because i hadnt heard anything about it before, and someone on another thread was making a pretty large fuss over it.....

You had me scared.

All I can say is thank goodness for Rod's conditioning or he'd pull a Pronger and miss a few weeks for the injury. And,I think Rod is just that driven, so unless he is broken and unable to go he'll be out there.Gotta love the Captain!!!!!!!!!

When I see headlines like this, my heart goes into my throat. As far as I know, he's still skating. They would have at least mentioned something about it on Thursday. He played the whole game, so if he is hurt, it's manageable.

the mrs.

I don't know guys but this season for the 'canes reminds me a lot of the Carolina Panthers' season right after comming off the Super Bowl, remember they had like so many injuries and just barley missed making the playoffs. I'm not saying that we'll miss the playoffs (I hope not) but if that situation becomes anything like the Hurricanes situation, next season should be a really great one (hopefully our boys will get all healed up in the off season if we make an early exit in the playoffs). Don't think I'm putting this season under the bus or anything, but I just have high hopes for the team in the near future.