The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
GRAHAMESGIRL47

Who is your favorite player?

Okay, really, click the submit button ONCE. You've double posted now at least 3 times in the last half hour or so that I've seen.

I'm sure we've had this thread before (I think recently), but just so my reply isn't all reprimanding, my jersey has Erik Cole on it because I have tremendous respect for how well that man can skate. Granted he's not been on his game so much recently, normally, if he gets past you, he's either getting a goal, or you're committing a penalty to prevent it.

I really have trouble picking ONE favorite though. Playing hockey myself I like a lot of them for their individual skills like I mentioned for Erik. Cam for being an amazing goaltender, Rod for being the best team leader and most determined player on the ice, etc.

So.... in the end I didn't really answer you question. :D

"Who is your favorite player?"

John Grahame - I just love the way he holds down the bench and Ooooooooo that face mask is just dreamy.

ROFLMAO!!!! OMG that made me laugh so hard! Thanks for my amusement of the day!

John Grahame - I just love the way he holds down the bench and Ooooooooo that face mask is just dreamy.

LMAO! You win at life!

I do like Grahame Crackers though. He makes plays sometimes that make my jaw drop and go HOW DID HE DO THAT?!? Now if he could just be consistent about it... :)

YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT JUST POST ONE THING WITHOUT BEING POUNCED ON YOU THINK YOU ALL KNOW EVERYTHING.And Grahame hes a nice guy have you ever met him?ya thats what i thought.Its not his fault Lavi doesnt play him,and the hes human being HE MAKES MISTAKES in the game of hockey youll see a mistake every second.SO GET OFF GRAHAMES BACK!

New posters are always welcomed - its the life blood of the forum.

Take this with a grain of salt.

My suggestion for anyone breaking in on a new board - take sometime and read first, get a feel for whats going on and then ease into the scene.

Its like going to a party - you don't just bust in and scream I'm here !

Introduce yourself and be civil - A first post of Tanabe sucks or things of that nature just don't fly to often.

First impressions are everything - especially on a message board.

YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT JUST POST ONE THING WITHOUT BEING POUNCED ON YOU THINK YOU ALL KNOW EVERYTHING.And Grahame hes a nice guy have you ever met him?ya thats what i thought.Its not his fault Lavi doesnt play him,and the hes human being HE MAKES MISTAKES in the game of hockey youll see a mistake every second.SO GET OFF GRAHAMES BACK!

Actually, I did meet him and get to chat with him. And so did Tangled. He is really a nice guy. And he's really great with the fans. I think recently someone posted about how he gave them his stick after a practice. He's a classy guy. Well, minus his helmet. LOL!

Calm down. Not everyone is attacking you. It's really all in good fun on these boards. Welcome to the boards! :)

anyone think grahame is secretly posting on this board in his spare time :mrgreen: :wink: 8)

Haha! If he is, well, then...I think you are awesome, Crackers! :) Hee!

Actually, I did meet him and get to chat with him. And so did Tangled. He is really a nice guy. And he's really great with the fans. I think recently someone posted about how he gave them his stick after a practice. He's a classy guy. Well, minus his helmet. LOL!

Calm down. Not everyone is attacking you. It's really all in good fun on these boards. Welcome to the boards! :)

Actually he gave his stick to grahamesgirl#47. He is a really nice guy!!

And PEOPLE...some people are new to the boards...so back off a little if they post a tread that's already been made. I didn't understand how the whole thing worked when I first came on. :D

oh jeez, between the babchuk drama and big joe coming back, this really tangles up my answer!

well i guess there will just have to be a four-way tie

frankie, big joe, babchuk, and walker as far as playing goes

but personality wise...mr. johnny grahame! and chad and commie. i'd love to have dinner with those three, i think it'd be a blast!

well there's my answer

not that i dislike anyone else! i think the canes are the only sports team i root for where i like EVERYONE on the team.

*grahame gave me a stick, too! and a puck :D

Actually he gave his stick to grahamesgirl#47. He is a really nice guy!!

And PEOPLE...some people are new to the boards...so back off a little if they post a tread that's already been made. I didn't understand how the whole thing worked when I first came on. :D

I was just letting her know that people have met him and talked with him. And I don't think it's so much that people get upset about a newbie posting something that's already been posted, it's usually more about the tone. That's what gets under people's skin the most, I think. I don't tend to pounce on newbies because they are new and need time to get acquanted with how things run here. I love new people! The more the better! :)

All I said was just click the submit button once and offered the suggestion that it's already been posted. If you don't like that then unplug your computer and go cry about it. I wasn't being mean until you start screaming at me. Grow up.

All I said was just click the submit button once and offered the suggestion that it's already been posted. If you don't like that then unplug your computer and go cry about it. I wasn't being mean until you start screaming at me. Grow up.

i agree.....and doing a little board research before posting wouldnt hurt. this is the 3rd forum site ive become a member of over the last 6 months (one was for airshow photography, one was for the North Dakota Fighting Sioux) and in both i learned to ready at least the titles of all of the topics that were already started before i started a new one. that way i wouldnt be reamed by people who are on here every day.

i am a pretty religious topic follower, and try to read every one of them. i know not all of us are like that, but those who arent tend to piss off those of us who are becuase they dont take the time to do the research....that is all

You know, much of what you posted right there can be used in talking about David Tanabe, too. He's a nice guy & makes mistakes too, you know? Now, quit yelling at board members & cool it w/ all the hate for David, or your stay here will be a short one, darin'. And I agree w/ the statements of "do your homework & research a board before you jump in & start posting". Wise idea.

BRINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:Love the Captain, and yes, he's my fave player too, not just my Captain McHottie!!! But Whitney is awesome too,,,,,,and NO I'm not being a puckbunny, I know the game too....

david, I just want to say, that was the first time i have ever actually laughed out loud at this forum, I think.