The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hctimo787

Attn Canes Fans outside NC

Appreciate it. I usually have to wait to see them play Florida or Tampa on FSN South/Florida. Which comes on every once and a while, but it would be nice to see more. Thanks. :D

Yes, we are throwing in the towel and getting Center Ice in this house for next season. After Direct TV screwing up last Tuesday's game for us, and me glued to the PC monitor watching the board and listening to chuck like I'm some radio operative on an island in the South Pacific during WW II, waiting for reports of the current battle... insanity. We decided that a gazillion hockey games was better than missing the few we actually want to watch !!!!! And we're over in Goldsboro, so getting off work and making it to the RBC by puck drop actually takes getting off work early or taking a half day off. Once we hit western Johnston county, it's NC driver death madness....

Serve me my hockey in my own home!!!!!!

Ok, sorry for the mini-rant.

I'm usually very glad I got CI. However, there are the occassional blacked out game of the team you originally got CI to watch!!! Other than that, CI is completely the only way to go. Without CI, all I'd get is Detroit and Chicago games with a CBJ game now and again.