The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniaczrule

Board Members tomorrow night (02/13)

where's the bass stand? :Oops:

Just outside section 323 Or right near there. When you come off the escalator turn to the right. It is located where you walk out from the escalators...

Thanks to babchukbabe for those directions!!!

PS...glad you had a great time in Norfolk!

201 row D

Joining the Caniac clublevelus crowd tonight 97?

yep, once a year i dine on the good food and sit it the big seats!! that way the ushers get a break from using the jaws of life to pry me out of my regular seats.

I'll be making the 3hr 15 minute ride from the Outer Banks to sit in my usual 119 row G seat 3-4 seat 4 is actually dead center ice 7th row. I will return tomorrow then back again on thursday for the Rangers. Anyone travel further than me? How about some color for my long ride :)

have 2 tickets 117 row S cheap call me 252-202-9588

I'll be making the 3hr 15 minute ride from the Outer Banks to sit in my usual 119 row G seat 3-4 seat 4 is actually dead center ice 7th row. I will return tomorrow then back again on thursday for the Rangers. Anyone travel further than me? How about some color for my long ride :)

Oh wow, you really are devoted! :-) That trip gets so monotonous for me just making it every month or two...but I guess it makes it worthwhile when you get to see some hockey!

Not sure if I will be there tonight yet

We will be there - quirk in our STH plan..... for this one game we are in 334 instead of 332... this after purchasing several games down low in 103.

I love our reg seats but its going to be tough going back upstairs after being down low for the last few weeks.