The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

How pissed off is Hasek gonna be if the Flames win because he took a diving penalty? The Flames are a different team on home ice, maybe they can send a appeal to Bettman to finish out the series in Calgary.

How pissed off is Hasek gonna be if the Flames win because he took a diving penalty? The Flames are a different team on home ice, maybe they can send a appeal to Bettman to finish out the series in Calgary.

I am not sure if the chanting of Hasek's name is working to distract him, but its one of the more irritating names I've heard chanted

Seriously, how did they get ALL those fans to coordinate the C of Red? You'd think at least one person would have screwed it up. Very cool, great crowd...no wonder they play so well at home.

Seriously, how did they get ALL those fans to coordinate the C of Red? You'd think at least one person would have screwed it up. Very cool, great crowd...no wonder they play so well at home.

I was just talking about that. It's amazing just how many people are actually wearing red, and almost all of them are jerseys. It's pretty cool seeing the whole crowd blend together like that...except for that one guy near the blue line wearing yellow, but that's ok, he probably just didn't get the memo. ;)

What was the significance of the real buffalo in a Flames cape?????????????

Where's Kerry when we need her?

What was the significance of the real buffalo in a Flames cape?????????????

Where's Kerry when we need her?

Kipper is doing really really well tonight

DUH!! ITS KIPPER!! Haha :P

its in our blood ppl... we just know we have to wear red... i have like 10 billion red Flames shirts... its awesome... hehe :) its in the blood of a true Flames fan to wear red... GO FLAMES!!! WE WON!!!

HAHA BECKY!! MY GAME PLAN IS WORKING!! MWAHAHAHA Flames take it in 6 games! :):P

I was very happy to log on to the computer this morning and see that the Flames won. Series now tied. Awesome. Wonder if Detroit will be upset by another 8 seeded team. That would be fabulous.