The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Seriously, how did they get ALL those fans to coordinate the C of Red? You'd think at least one person would have screwed it up. Very cool, great crowd...no wonder they play so well at home.

No co-ordination required...it just happens! It is even better in person too.

You should have seen how many car flags were around the city during the Flames cup run in 2004. Every second car seem to have them. I heard number sold was in the 100,000's...it was awesome!

No co-ordination required...it just happens! It is even better in person too.

You should have seen how many car flags were around the city during the Flames cup run in 2004. Every second car seem to have them. I heard number sold was in the 100,000's...it was awesome!

oh ya, i know what ya mean!! we'd be driving through the city and our new game was to count how many flags we saw... we usually got past 100 before we met our destination... and most of the time it wasn't out of our end of the city!! ppl would see flags lying on the side of the road b/c sometimes they'd come off cars and ppl would stop in the middle of traffic just to pick them up!! it was crazy man; but a good crazy!! i can only imagine what it will be like this year b/c we're going all the way!! W00T!!!

GO FLAMES GO!! :)

oh, btw FirethenSugar, you are a Flames fan? i'm guessing you live in Calgary... :)

Yep...have lived here for 12 years in total and been a Flames fan since about '86 (I know dates me a little...). Really like the Canes too. We went down for the final home game at Easter. It was great! Can't wait to go again.

Yes, Fire - it was SO awesome that y'all made it in for end-of-the-season weekend! You must come back, sooner rather than later!

Congrats on the Flames win - AWESOME! Loved watching the last two periods. Methinks a certain wheel has got a flat, if you know what I mean.

Seriously, Flames: GO! when you play the Ducks for the Conference Championship I will be torn in two.... whom to cheer for????? Which one of you wants to stomp the sluggaloes most? To him the Victory!

I am loving these western conference games. No offense our neighbors in the east, but these guys make for some hellaciously exciting hockey (no offense, Rangers).

We had a great time and will absolutely be back. Thanks for the awesome hospitality. It was fantastic meeting everyone. And thanks for the support for our boys in red. WOO HOO FLAMES!

Detroit can't win in Calgary... Calgary can't win in Detroit... GOOD THING GAME 7 IS IN DETROIT! MWHAHAH! :D

oh you sooooo funny Becky... well, you can guess what i'm gonna say... yep, here it comes.... GAME PLAN!! the fact that we lost in Detroit had NOTHING to do with whether or not we can win there or not... it was all part of the bigger picture Beck!! we're gonna take it to 6 games... MAYBE 7... i'll be here when ya want to cry on my shoulder when your Wingies lose... MWAHAHAHA :P

Ooh, man, I hope Cleary's okay.

And why the hell is the crowd chanting "ref you suck"? Cleary just turned around and fell. Another reason why Wings fans are, in general, not my favorite people (you're not included in the typical Wings fan category, Becky).

What happened to the wings player? I was out of the room and missd it.

He lost an edge and went into the boards hard. Back of his head first. Then the super educated red wings fans who know all(according to my friend, the red wings fan) started yelling Ref you suck.

Nothing any of the flames did.

K~