The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

That doesn't bode well. It's obivous why Calgary changed their goalie, but after what McLennan did, it's gonna take a whole different meaning.

That was not a good move by McLennan.

Yeah, it's just the Wings/Avs hate. I can't stand watching Detroit play a good game. Also, I'm jealous of how Detroit manages to fit all that talent in under the cap.

Plus, they've got Bertuzzi on their team. That's reason enough to hate them.

Ooh, man, I hope Cleary's okay.

And why the hell is the crowd chanting "ref you suck"? Cleary just turned around and fell. Another reason why Wings fans are, in general, not my favorite people (you're not included in the typical Wings fan category, Becky).

Aww. What a sweetheart. :P

Well, Calgary's behaviour was ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. :angry: If I was on the Flames team, I would be so embarrassed of our own actions and I'd punch McLennon in the face myself. Well, hopefully Calgary will at least play like a civilized team today. Good luck to them and hope that some of their players won't get horrible suspensions. :unsure: Go Wings!

Yeah, I lost a lot of respect for the Flames yesterday.

ya lose respect for the whole team b/c Noodles acted up? come on... show some decent fanism... <-- not sure that's a word.... :P but really, we had a bad game... they are humans after all... i'm not a Noodles fan and what he did was horrible but i still love my boys!! GO FLAMES GO!!!

i totally am; unacceptable but... the rest of the team was fine... why lose respect for a whole team when only a few acted up? like, if i acted up in my family, does that mean the whole family is crap? no; each person acts on their own accord. Don't hold Crackers too high up... he's not the best either.

$100,000 fined to the organization; $25,000 fined to the coaching staff; 5 game suspension for Jamie McLennon.

Amen.

No offense to you, my lobster, but your Flames better clean it up tonight. Call Kipper and we'll all meet over coffee at 3 your time, eh? Okay, we'll get together and have a Kipper-Kerri-Becky conference about how you'll keep them in the game. ;) hahahhaha. :lol:

ya, no offense taken but remember one thing my lobster... 2 out of 15 or more players were dirty... just keep that in mind ;) its the curse of trading my Kobasew.... poor Kobu... :(

ok if you get a flight here i'll tell Kipper! :D:P:lol: see ya then! :D

i totally am; unacceptable but... the rest of the team was fine... why lose respect for a whole team when only a few acted up? like, if i acted up in my family, does that mean the whole family is crap? no; each person acts on their own accord. Don't hold Crackers too high up... he's not the best either.

It wasn't just Iginla and McLennan, quite a large portion of the team was cheapshotting Wings players.

That's only okay if the player they're cheapshotting is Todd Bertuzzi.