The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Sorry about the Flames Kerri. Kipper played amazing, that last goal in OT was a heartbreaker. Look at it this way, you can watch the rest of the playoffs without stress now, like us. What a great place to watch a game, Calgary certainly had a great atmosphere going on.

thanks everyone for the nice comments and best wishes. it means a lot. i was just so sad... i woke up this morning feeling so empty... no more hockey for me until next season... but... well, life does go on and i have a lot to live for so... ya. I love my boys no matter how bad they played and i'm proud of them for even making it this far in the season. i just wish i could tell them that. oh well, maybe one day i will. i'd be honoured to meet those bunch of guys. thanks again everyone!! you guys are the best!! :D

Aw, no! You'd root for the Wings! (Get on my good side early- like, round 2!)

YAY FOR MY WINGS!

And Ker, nice poem. ;) I saw you yesterday with Kip, and dinner was so nice, what a restaurant! Kip sure knows how to pick 'em (In more ways than one. ;) - Don't ask, Kerri will be the only one to get it.. :P) Hope to see you guys in Detroit for brunch next game, man Kip can sure get tickets fast! :P

SEE YOU ALL IN ROUND 2!

Aw, no! You'd root for the Wings! (Get on my good side early- like, round 2!)

YAY FOR MY WINGS!

And Ker, nice poem. ;) I saw you yesterday with Kip, and dinner was so nice, what a restaurant! Kip sure knows how to pick 'em (In more ways than one. ;) - Don't ask, Kerri will be the only one to get it.. :P) Hope to see you guys in Detroit for brunch next game, man Kip can sure get tickets fast! :P

SEE YOU ALL IN ROUND 2!

Thanks Becky... i love my poem too! :D hehe oh gosh... Becky... you saw that... you weren't supposed to notice Kip's... um... attention... haha yes, he picks the *ahem* restaurants well. :);) hehe yes, i hope to get him to fly me to Detroit for brunch... time and date and he'll do it! :D hehe

Me and Kip have a date set, dunno about you, I thought you were in on this?! Call him up, get some tickets.

La Dolce Vita

17546 Woodward Ave

Detroit, MI 48203

May 4th at 700 DETROIT time (600 your time, 800 my time), Be there! ;)

KIPPER DID AWESOME, Hasek was just better. ;)

ARRGH! HATE WINGS! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Honestly, If the finals are between the Wings and the Slugs, I'm going to shoot myself.

If that's the case, I'll just watch reruns of last years playoffs.

Wow, Kerri that was an awsome poem. You quite a talented young lady.

Oh thanks John; that means a lot!! Thanks!! i can seriously and honestly say i wrote it from my heart. that is how i felt last year and that's how i feel this year. :) thanks John! :)

Booooo. Well, at least the Flames made the series somewhat interesting. I find the home/ away play differential really quite baffling. If we get that sorted out for next season we'll kick some Detroit butt next year!

I will not be jumping on the Red Wing bandwagon. The Wings have always been a team I have respected. Great hockey town, some of the best drafting in the league, and some really classy old school guys. (Even Chelios...ever the cheap shot artist but in amazing shape and skating circles around guys who were not born when he was drafted)

BUT...and there are two of them...

1. Hasek - Noodles (McLennan) lost it the other night. No excuse. But considering Haseks long history of behavior...well I won't bring out the black kettle cliche. Sorry, but his skills definitely seem to begin and end with his talent in net. And speaking of goalies, I ALWAYS thought Detroit was too classy an organization to use the hammer at the goalie playoff ploy. They are too talented for that... (At least Kipper didn't perform his version of Swan Lake at any point).

2. Bertuzzi - reason should be obvious.

Sour grapes for losing? Not at all. There are several guys in Detroit I could handle seeing winning a cup (Osgood, Draper, the VP - Stevie Y). But because of Hasek and Bertuzzi....GO SENS!