The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Alright, but don't bite my head off when they win the cup. :D :wub:

Nah, no reason to bite your head off, 'cause they ain't gonna win the Cup. Simple solution. :D

(I wouldn't bite your head off anyway - I likes ya too much).

i would really like to see the wings lose, mainly because they are just always soooo good. thats pretty much the only reason i have. i would like to see them get out in the first round twice in a row

Sorry Kerri but the Flames are just no match for the Wings. This one could end up the first sweep.

Sorry Kerri but the Flames are just no match for the Wings. This one could end up the first sweep.

I'm not a fan of Detroit, I'm just calling it as I see it. I really don't care who wins but I would like to see good match ups and this isn't one of them.

I'm not a fan of Detroit, I'm just calling it as I see it. I really don't care who wins but I would like to see good match ups and this isn't one of them.

Anyone else think the Avs should've been in that game instead of the Flames? <_<

um... nope!! hehe you're the only one!! :)

ok, we lost first game but ppl.... you guys are looking at the SMALL picture... big picture here.... the Flames have a game plan; got it from Kipper himself... so... the plan is to make them Wonderless Wings think they are all hot and so good... game two comes, they're so cocky... then BAM!!! the Flames kick the crap out of them. by game 3, the Wings are so depressed they give up the game... and so on and so forth... end result: we take the series in 5 games.... its all good ppl... they know what they're doing... for heaven sakes ppl... we have KIPPER!! and TANGUAY!!! and IGGY!!! and the list goes on and on.... :D:P

GO FLAMES GO!!!