The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Gee, thanks for reminding me of Tanguay... :(

I miss him.

oh sorry man... ya, i can see why ya miss him; he's flippin' funny and he's a good player. well, for his sake and yours, so you can say an ex-Av won the cup, i hope we win it!! :):D

you know what Becky... its so sad that you believe that b/c... its not true... you wanna know why? B/c its a Canadian teams turn to win... besides... the Flames can't be put out... the fire inside them is ALIVE!!! it can never be put out. just admit it Becky... ya love the Flames and you just are dying to see them win!! : ;):lol::P

And you all know, if it comes down to wings and slugs, you'll ALL be pulling for my wingies. :P

HAHA YA RIGHT!! i'll just hope the battle to nothingness... then there won't be either the slugs or the wonderless wings... :P

can't happen Becky if you guys beat each other into nothingness!! but wait a second... this whole theory of you beating the Slugs is based on one BIG assumption... that the Flames won't BURN the Wings... hmmm... that's a big assumption.... :P and it WON'T happen, so let's just forget the slug stomping b/c it ain't gonna happen b/c it will be the Flames... and it will be vs the Bolts... mwahahaha

I hope it goes to six games, just so we can hear the Calgary goal horn for as many games as possible. :lol:

You know, I talk about goal horns so much... I really should make my custom title related to that. Everybody already knows I'm the biggest Stars fan on the boards, anyway.

you like the Flames' goal horn? YAY!!! I LOVE YOU!! hehe its awesome eh?? :) i love when the fire goes up... and of course it will go to at least game five... game plan... its all in the game plan... haha :D