The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

I've never heard the Calgary goal horn but that's as good a reason as any for me to side with the Flames. Go Flames! Now I'm gonna go make some wings to satisfy my hunger pangs.

Calgary seems to have weathered quite a storm even though they are down two. Still plenty of time for the Flames to get it together.

Their 5 on 3 doesn't look much better than their power play. Calgary has looked like they're a step behind Detroit the whole game. At least it's still pretty early in the game. Hopefully the 2nd and 3rd periods will be better.

Okay, WITN weather, I don't care that I'm under a tornado watch. Get back to the game.

LOL

I am very glad that period is over. It sucks to watch a team struggle like that....unless its the Sabres..then it's just amusing :lol:

I wish NBC could show games with teams other than Pittsburgh and Detroit.

This is the only game being played at this time today and the other two will be on VS later tonight. The ONLY game NOT being shown today is Ducks/Wild. So thats why they showed the Wings game today. I do wish they had showed the Rangers/Atl game yesterday instead of Pitts though.

Back on topic, the Wings are putting on a CLINIC! Calgary needs to get back in the game and get that next goal. The next goal will be HUGE.

GO FLAMES, DOWN WITH THE WINGS!

This is the only game being played at this time today and the other two will be on VS later tonight. The ONLY game NOT being shown today is Ducks/Wild. So thats why they showed the Wings game today. I do wish they had showed the Rangers/Atl game yesterday instead of Pitts though.

Back on topic, the Wings are putting on a CLINIC! Calgary needs to get back in the game and get that next goal. The next goal will be HUGE.

GO FLAMES, DOWN WITH THE WINGS!

I'm aware of that, it's just that I saw a commercial saying next week's "Game of the Week" was Calgary vs Detroit (if necessary).

That said, I don't expect to see the Flames win a game in the series if they keep playing like they have.

I'm aware of that, it's just that I saw a commercial saying next week's "Game of the Week" was Calgary vs Detroit (if necessary).

That said, I don't expect to see the Flames win a game in the series if they keep playing like they have.

I agree with the coverage of the Pens, Wings, etc on NBC. Hopefully there WILL be a Flames/Wings game next week, if not, I BET they'll show the Pens/Sens if that series is still going.

GO FLAMES!

I agree with the coverage of the Pens, Wings, etc on NBC. Hopefully there WILL be a Flames/Wings game next week, if not, I BET they'll show the Pens/Sens if that series is still going.

GO FLAMES!

I think the Pens series has more of a chance to still be going over the Wings series...the Flames are one step behind the Wings and that isn't going to make it a close series