The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

I hate the Wings.

Really, I do.

They weren't my favorite team...but now they are just on my nerves and I want them to lose soooooooo bad. :angry:

These WITN weather people need to shut up.

Like, for serious. They're seriously starting to bother me.

HAHAH Funny you should mention...our RA's came banging on our doors telling us we had to go downstairs because of the tornado warning. I was like "are you joking? I am trying to watch the game!"

Oh my God, the Avs could at least play well against the Wings.

LOL

It seems that Calgary LIKES playing short a man, because they are sure taking lots of penalties

I hope everyone on the Wings retires next year.

I really hate them. :angry:

And what is it with Calgary and applying absolutely NO effort whatsoever? I'm almost glad that my Avs didn't make the playoffs, because it's better that they end the year on a strong note rather than get embarrassed by this.

:angry: What an awful game.

50-15 SOG?!?!?! Come on Flames! I think the only player on the flames who deserves some credit is Kipper for facing so many shots.

There is no Hockey God if Kipp doesn't mow down his teammates in thanks for hanging him out to dry while they tee'd up. Lord have mercy! Talk about abandoning ship!

I know we have a fair number of Winglet fans here, but since my childhood team was the Blackhawks, my mind cannot wrap itself around the concept of cheering for Detroit (name any of their teams). I would prefer they get pushed off the top of Joe Louis and into Lake Huron... (that would be a pretty substantial glide path, but hey, the hockey gods can manage anything).

Come ON, Flames! Hello???? Wake up in there!!!!!