The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

And what is it with Calgary and applying absolutely NO effort whatsoever? I'm almost glad that my Avs didn't make the playoffs, because it's better that they end the year on a strong note rather than get embarrassed by this.

PEOPLE!!! OF COURSE they're playing bad... GAME PLAN!!! i'm not worried and i'm a diehard fan! you shouldn't be.... game plan... shall i say it louder?? GAME PLAN!!! there... there is NO WAY on earth those wings are winning on home ice.... NO WAY!! we're gonna beat the living crap out of those wings.... watchout becky!!! :P

PEOPLE!!! OF COURSE they're playing bad... GAME PLAN!!! i'm not worried and i'm a diehard fan! you shouldn't be.... game plan... shall i say it louder?? GAME PLAN!!! there... there is NO WAY on earth those wings are winning on home ice.... NO WAY!! we're gonna beat the living crap out of those wings.... watchout becky!!! :P

I love the enthusiasm. Even though your chances are fading, you're still confident. :)

So taking multiple penalites is a game plan? I can understand that if your team has a shorthanded beast, but it still doesn't seem like a winning plan.

haha nope, that's not the game plan.... game plan is to build the Wonderless Wings up thinking they're all that and then .... BAM!!! we smack 'em!! now THATS a game plan... hehe

I love the enthusiasm. Even though your chances are fading, you're still confident. :)

yes, of course... my Flames ALWAYS have my support... for heavens sake, they could be the worst team in NHL and i'd still love them... can't get enough of my boys!! :) GO FLAMES GO!! :)

Abandon hope, all ye (flames fans) who enter here.

Crap. Flames are rolling over for the dee-troit wheels.

Go, Ducks!

nah, never abandon home... only game 2... ANYTHING is possible in the new NHL... I still believe... :)

That's what it's all about. After dealing with all the bandwagon fans, it's nice to see people like you, Kerri. :)

Oh, I'm guaranteeing a Calgary win tomorrow night. It'll happen.

That's what it's all about. After dealing with all the bandwagon fans, it's nice to see people like you, Kerri. :)

thanks; that means a lot. i just know after last year's playoffs and the Flames got kicked out, i met a lot of bandwagon fans and it bugged me. i was upset b/c my WHOLE family became bandwagon fans. i was so angry. i just thought, well the Flames MADE it to the playoffs; only one team can win the Cup. Obviously it wasn't their turn. and as much as I'd love to see my Flames win the Cup this year, if its not their year, its not their year. they have my support no matter what. i love my boys and i know that sometimes they have a bad luck streak. so, with that said, thanks. i know what its like to have bandwagon fans. quite saddening.... :(

yes, we are AWESOME on home ice and i'm sad i can't go to the game but... i know my boys will play well. i just hope that for the few ppl on the Flames who are working hard that we win and it will inspire the others to play hard too. After all of Kipper's hard work he deserves the Cup so much!!

GO FLAMES GO!!

2 down... 2 to go... :D

Its okay Kerri! How about this, just for some consolation...

GO FLAMES! TRY HARDER!

:) hehe so you think BECKY!! i just read my newspaper: Calgary's WHL team, the Calgary Hitmen were in the EXACT same situation. they were 2-0 in the series... then they came back and won 4 straight and won the series... hehe its a sign of what's coming! MWHAHAHAHAHA watch out b/c fire burns and it burns fast!! GO FLAMES GO!! oh thanks for the consultation becky... hehe but i might need to comfort you in a bit! :P

Too many smilies... I want to see this get ugly! Where are the insults like, "your arena's roof is the weirdest thing I've ever seen!" or "what the heck does a flying tire have to do with Red Wings?!"

Okay, that's not that ugly, but you get the point. :lol:

I don't make promises I can't keep. You're welcome, Kerri. :lol:

Too many smilies... I want to see this get ugly! Where are the insults like, "your arena's roof is the weirdest thing I've ever seen!" or "what the heck does a flying tire have to do with Red Wings?!"

Okay, that's not that ugly, but you get the point. :lol:

All she needs to do is say that Iginla is better than Yzerman and it's an argument. :lol:

I see that your plan seems to be working, Kerri! :D

I don't make promises I can't keep. You're welcome, Kerri. :lol:

HAHAHA thanks Jordan!! :):D:) hehe that made me laugh!! i see you're a man of your word!! :D

All she needs to do is say that Iginla is better than Yzerman and it's an argument. :lol:

I see that your plan seems to be working, Kerri! :D

HAHA yes, i TOLD you it would!! and it wasn't MY plan... it was the coaches... Kipper told me it! :) hehe

That is not gonna be the only win you'll get. Calgary will dominate on Thursday and Saturday. I'm predicting either 3-1 or 4-1 games.

See?? i KNEW you were a Flames fan and that you'd come around and see the light!! FINALLY!!! :D

yeah, a calgary fan, who's decieving kipper into some info on them. then, i go and tell the wings your stratigies.

MWAHAHAHAHA YES!! YOU FELL FOR IT!! haha now you THINK you know their plans... go ahead and tell them... hehe :P