The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
iceboy

Caniac Guide

I have also encountered a few members of the Caniac Hithimus variety. No matter what the situation, "HIT HIM" is the answer to all of their woes.

Yeah and there's a similar variety -- almost identical actually -- known as Caniac Hitsombodicus. The only real difference is the call, in this case "Hit Somebody!"

A new species of Caniac bird has been sighted. Caniac Dickwhistleus. A very piercing, annoying call that has been known to burst eardrums from many rows away. It is noted that the call of this bird increases in proportion to the amount of beer consumed and occurs at odd random times (and with frequent checks of the pressbox to see if anybody is looking out to see what the annoying call is). Clearly not a mating call as this bird's behavior would scare away any potential mates that might be in the area. Other Caniacs in this bird's endemic area hope that the species will soon become extinct.

I have also encountered a few members of the Caniac Hithimus variety. No matter what the situation, "HIT HIM" is the answer to all of their woes.

Yeah and there's a similar variety -- almost identical actually -- known as Caniac Hitsombodicus. The only real difference is the call, in this case "Hit Somebody!"

I was yelling at Big Joe to hit someone last night. Especially after he got slashed from behind.

K~

A new species of Caniac bird has been sighted. Caniac Dickwhistleus. A very piercing, annoying call that has been known to burst eardrums from many rows away. It is noted that the call of this bird increases in proportion to the amount of beer consumed and occurs at odd random times (and with frequent checks of the pressbox to see if anybody is looking out to see what the annoying call is). Clearly not a mating call as this bird's behavior would scare away any potential mates that might be in the area. Other Caniacs in this bird's endemic area hope that the species will soon become extinct.

I wanted to find him last night and whip him. My husband played softball last season against a guy who did that non-stop. If anyone can pm me with a description, I can tell you if it might have been him.

I barked at the guy last season, just for fun.

K~

Caniac wheresmyseateus - usually first timers to the RBC center, these caniacs are known to cross over an entire row of seats before finding their nest. May repeat this ritual 2 or 3 times a game. Oblivious to loud curses directed at them

Caniac havenotaclueticus - perhaps the most annoying of all the Caniacs, they display their keen hockey mind with insightful comments throughout the game, only to ask "what happened" after each stoppage in play.

Got one for ya!

Caniacboardpostergigherthanmightyus

Live and let live please? I find it hard to see the humor in pointing out other "perceived" flaws.

Got one for ya!

Caniacboardpostergigherthanmightyus

Live and let live please? I find it hard to see the humor in pointing out other "perceived" flaws.

I don't get it.

And who said anything about flaws. We're mentioning differences, not flaws. Heck, many of us, who have posted here, have admitted that we belong to some of these groups.

It's all in good, harmless fun.