The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Motorcat

Most annoying home fans ever

Looks like motorcat doesnt know how to have fun(BOO!!)

Yeah - I am a real stick in the mud.

How rude of me to actually sit there and watch the game - only WOOing when we score.

I apologize for my low tolerance to stupidity.

:roll:

you know I tried to make sure I did it right too when I first noticed that it makes a difference.....but you know what....I like the downward cycle excuse. LOL

You think I should fix it? It wouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

airforcecaniac... why do you always put the hurricane symbol upsidedown?

It's not upside down... It was just rotating and he just caught it on the upside of the cycle. :wink:

the poster has it right, its his sig that has it upside down though

well both the inside and outside are a certain way. The inside on the poster is right, but if the black is supposed to be on the left then the outside is wrong.

You know your team has a cool logo when noone is sure how it is actually supposed to look. LOL

of course normally isn't an issue except for art projects I guess.

Motorcat........are you ever happy????????

Always on here bashing people and obviously bashing Canes fans that are Trying to have fun and watch the game.

At home you Watch the game. At the game you have Fun and Watch the game and make noise for your team!

Here's my annoying addition for thursday night. sorry if I hold it in front of someone....hehe I won't have to hold it up too much hopefully.

Well done! I saw you and your sign in #108 last night. Camera guy panned it for about 1 1/2 minutes.

Here's my annoying addition for thursday night. sorry if I hold it in front of someone....hehe I won't have to hold it up too much hopefully.

Well done! I saw you and your sign in #108 last night. Camera guy panned it for about 1 1/2 minutes.

I'm pretty sure it was on TV too, but you didn't have it facing forward long enough to be certain.

BTW, Back in '97 I did the very same thing with a poster I carried for the entire season. It was seen on the Jumbotron multiple times and even autographed by most of the team during the course of the year and nobody ever noticed that the hurricane symbol was backwards until my son pointed it out to me after the season was over. And I brought it out of retirement for an airport rally in '02 during the Finals and a photo of it appeared in the Detroit Free Press and still nobody noticed! (Of course by that time I'd forgotten that it was backwards or I probably would've stuck with my "Best Damn Hockey Team Period" FSN knockoff.)

I'm pretty sure it was on TV too, but you didn't have it facing forward long enough to be certain.

BTW, Back in '97 I did the very same thing with a poster I carried for the entire season. It was seen on the Jumbotron multiple times and even autographed by most of the team during the course of the year and nobody ever noticed that the hurricane symbol was backwards until my son pointed it out to me after the season was over. And I brought it out of retirement for an airport rally in '02 during the Finals and a photo of it appeared in the Detroit Free Press and still nobody noticed! (Of course by that time I'd forgotten that it was backwards or I probably would've stuck with my "Best Damn Hockey Team Period" FSN knockoff.)

Well, post your picture. I'm curious if I'll remember seeing it.

Well, post your picture. I'm curious if I'll remember seeing it.

maybe i'll just turn in sideways and ignore everyone's criticism.

hehe jes kidding its an easy fix, thanks all for pointing it out before it got pointed out on camera or something. ;)

Saw your poster on the Jumbotron a couple of times, last night.

Way to go :!:

maybe i'll just turn in sideways and ignore everyone's criticism.

hehe jes kidding its an easy fix, thanks all for pointing it out before it got pointed out on camera or something. ;)

Saw your poster on the Jumbotron a couple of times, last night.

Way to go :!:

They showed you on tv after the game was over and most people were leaving or had left before the post-game show kicked in. Though you weren't holding it up for a good view at that time.

Recognized it from the pics you posted. :)

who was the dude on the jumbo wearing the angel wings? They showed it so many times it was like we were supposed to know who he was. I thought the whoooing was hilarious during the Kings game. Sounded like an arena full of crows or pigeons. Being a Pack fan and proud of our school of agriculture I always thought it would be great having an arena full of fans Mooing, I would imagine it would sound like Tuesday night.

who was the dude on the jumbo wearing the angel wings? They showed it so many times it was like we were supposed to know who he was. I thought the whoooing was hilarious during the Kings game. Sounded like an arena full of crows or pigeons. Being a Pack fan and proud of our school of agriculture I always thought it would be great having an arena full of fans Mooing, I would imagine it would sound like Tuesday night.

yeahh i saw that too during the kings game

towards the end, they did it for like 3 minutes

it kinda got annoying after a while

i dont even understand why he has wings on???

confusedd! :?:

]

yeahh i saw that too during the kings game

towards the end, they did it for like 3 minutes

it kinda got annoying after a while

i dont even understand why he has wings on???

confusedd! :?:

that was from a parody they did last season of It's A Wonderful Life during the Christmas season. Seem to catch on with the fans afterwards and during the playoffs so i guess they kept it.

Another "pet peeve" at a game is the couple that looks like they should be at a 5-star restaurant, not a hockey game. I'm very sensitive to smells as it is, but when some guy sits beside me smelling like he blew up the Old Spice or Axe factory, I can't stand it. And the ladies in their high-heeled shoes, their hair and make-up all done up, it's ridiculous. I understand wanting to go out and look nice, but unless your in a box, its a bit inappropriate for a hockey game. Jeans and a jersey will suffice, thank you.

the mrs.

Oh my goodness...you hit it right on the spot! That is completely annoying!!!!!! And they are usually the people that look at you like you are crazy when you are simply cheering your team on!

The angel wing guy bit has been around for a while. I forget who he is. Might have been his birthday or something but he is/was with the org is some fashion.
I think he's the guy that did the "Chase McCoy Skit" and the same guy who is superimposed dancing in front of the opposing teams bench. Maybe the fake guy in the penalty box too. That guy gets around :shock:.

The angel wing guy bit has been around for a while. I forget who he is. Might have been his birthday or something but he is/was with the org is some fashion.
I think he's the guy that did the "Chase McCoy Skit" and the same guy who is superimposed dancing in front of the opposing teams bench. Maybe the fake guy in the penalty box too. That guy gets around :shock:.