The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Come on, VANCOUVER! (I think the stars are ultimately going to win this whole series, but I want this to go down to the wire.. as if these OT's are not "wire" enough!)

:P (evil laughter) Way to go, Canucks! Thank you, Gentlemen. And onward we go....

i agree I have always liked roberto Luongo. I hope Vancouver wins this series, although I have nothing against Dallas and the classy Mike Modano.

As a Canes fan we should be happy for No Luongo on Fla, they really messed that trade up. :P (like all teams have not messed up in trading big name players. we did with Ron Francis and in the long run with Jack Johnson I beleive. still hate that trade and always will most likely :o 0

Bummer... I thought you were going to tell me it's free. Good news is, this should be the last non-televised Stars game of the playoffs. :)

SCORE!!!

...and I can't post about it on the Stars boards because they've gone down yet again. I love them, but their boards just can't handle a large amount of traffic.