The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Personally, I'd like to see the finals come down to the Sharks & the Devils. Maybe just me though.

This was a hard-fought series between both teams (obviously, since it went 7), & game 1 was only a preview of it, LOL! Good job, Stars, good job. Good luck to the 'nucks next round.

Personally, I'd like to see the finals come down to the Sharks & the Devils. Maybe just me though.

This was a hard-fought series between both teams (obviously, since it went 7), & game 1 was only a preview of it, LOL! Good job, Stars, good job. Good luck to the 'nucks next round.

That would be so sweet! Sharks vs. Devils

Sharks all the way ;)

That was a hell of a game and a hell of a series. The Sedins are amazing. Their telepathically linked, or something. Morrison, Linden, Naslund, Ohlund, Bieska, Salo, and of course Luongo were all great. With the New NHL's stupid schedule, I didn't see much of the Canucks. Now I see why they won their division. They really did deserve to win this series. They're going to get creamed next round, though.

i really wanted turco to win, he deserved it more than luongo. now we'll here about Turco's failure in the postseason for anohter year.... :(

I respect Dallas very much and think Turco played a hell of a series, but Turco does not deserve it more than Luongo. BOTH goalies were great. How about Luongo making 70 something saves in game 1? How about robbing Stu Barnes in the 3rd period in what could have been a tying goal. I dont think people will talk about Turcos failure this year as he did not fail. His team could not score and in game 7 he gave up only 2 goals and had 3 shutouts in the series. I think he is going to be fine.

I like both teams but supported the Canucsk because of Luongo as he is the goalie that I think is #2 in the league behind Brodeaur or at least in talent he is up there. If Dallas won I would have rooted for them against the Wings for sure.

Dallas was classy but Vancouver just preseververed a bit more. Good luck to Dallas as they will get better next year. Mike Modano is still awesome and I dont see him slowing down anytime soon. :)

I hope the Canucks win vs Anaheim (sorry Jan) but think the Ducks are just too talented and will win.

Didn't really matter to me who won that series but man, the look on Marty Turco's face broke my heart. Luongo played awesome and deserved the win but so did Turco. I hope Marty doesn't get too much heat cause he did his job. Both teams should feel good about how they performed but unfortunately, only one can move on.

Don't see Vancouver getting by the Ducks though.

Didn't really matter to me who won that series but man, the look on Marty Turco's face broke my heart. Luongo played awesome and deserved the win but so did Turco. I hope Marty doesn't get too much heat cause he did his job. Both teams should feel good about how they performed but unfortunately, only one can move on.

Don't see Vancouver getting by the Ducks though.