The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

I heard something today about Linda Ruff saying that the Islander players were "trying" to hit Miller in the head with their shots. Don't you think if they were good enough to hit him in the head they'd be good enough to put it around him? Get out the klenex box folks looks like we're in for another whine boo hoo we're from Buffalo and we choke in every big game moment.

I cracked up when I heard that. I was like um Linda if you think they have that kind of accuracy, the puck would be in the net. I don't think any team would say instead of shooting the puck in the net, lets hit Miller's head. And he was also whining about the Islanders embellishing to get penelties called on Buffalo. I had to think for a moment to be sure that Buffalo was leading the series 2-1 cause he's whining like he's loosing.

I did have to laugh when the XM guys were saying that if Buffalo continues to play the way they have these past 3 games, they won't win the cup. That right there made my morning. Don't worry Buffalo fans they gave Buffalo props saying how their a dominating team, but just said that their play has slipped of late. They kind of compared the Buffalo series to the Anaheim series. Said that Anaheim is doing what was expected of them domination, but Buffalo isn't. :lol:

C'mon ISLES! YOU CAN TAKE THIS!

The Isles quit taking the body and finishing the checks....they'll probably lose as a result...

Buffalo will have a hard time with a more determined team....a BIG, UH OH...