The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

:o Whoa, Dennis Potvin (the guy from the Panthers who called out Eric Cole for diving) called out Ryan Miller for running his mouth and being too overconfident this morning on XM. He basically called out the whole team saying that they are so confident about their play that they may stumble somewhere along the way by taking opponents too lightly or not making the necessary adjustments. Just reporting what I heard.

Cues Sabre fans on this site to reply.....

Sabres are pretty healthy right now and just got a few players back. They are starting out fairly deep so the injury problem they had last playoffs shouldn't surface antime soon .

Can't see Miller ever running his mouth in that sort of way, he's not that type of guy. And Potvin's called out Cole before for being a diver :huh: ... I have about as much faith in Dennis Potvin as I do the French Army.

Sabres have been preparing this day and thinking about it for nearly a year... they won't come lightly or underestimate any team lightly. Linda aka Lindy Ruff won't let them or else he'll make them walk back from Long island if they do.

There is no way the Islanders can hang in a series with Buffalo without DiPietro. If he comes back and gets hot the Islanders could steal it, but there is no way Dubielewicz can handle stopping Buffalo's offense.

Why did we create yet another forum just to use the subforums? With my log in/log out issues, I'm getting very confused.

Why did we create yet another forum just to use the subforums? With my log in/log out issues, I'm getting very confused.

Thats fine, except our playoff forum only links us back to the original gameday playoff forums. I think?

Thats fine, except our playoff forum only links us back to the original gameday playoff forums. I think?

Unfortunetly Buffalo has this one in the bag. I'll give the Isles 1 game at home, so Buffalo will take it in 5.

I'm pulling for the Isles, but deep down I know the Isles can't hang with Buffalo.

Game on. Unfortunately, the Comcast feed is using the Buffalo one. Oh well :(

Ruff doesn't look so well. Looked a little sickly in the interview.

Does Lindy Ruff ever look well? I guess he's finally gotten sick from hearing himself whine about everything else in the NHL, I know I am