The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

2007 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS

Well, the Isles hung in there for a lot longer than I expected. It was inevitable that Miller would out duel Dubie, although Dubie has played pretty well. I think that the Isles can steal one at home but thats about it. Better game than I expected...

Witts gonna kill someone in this series :o

Well, the Isles hung in there for a lot longer than I expected. It was inevitable that Miller would out duel Dubie, although Dubie has played pretty well. I think that the Isles can steal one at home but thats about it. Better game than I expected...

Witts gonna kill someone in this series :o

LOL.

Didn't they just get some snow recently up there?

Yeah, it snowed pretty much last week and some this week. Nothing much, just a couple inches, and it didnt stick for too long. No biggie. :P Today was pretty nice though. About 40

Yeah, it snowed pretty much last week and some this week. Nothing much, just a couple inches, and it didnt stick for too long. No biggie. :P Today was pretty nice though. About 40

Did they really play "Sweet Caroline in the third period? Also at the end of the broadcast they played "Rock You Like a Hurricane" :o

Interesting choice of music.

Oh yeah, 75 and sunny today. :D

Did they really play "Sweet Caroline in the third period? Also at the end of the broadcast they played "Rock You Like a Hurricane" :o

Oh yeah, 75 and sunny today. :D

"Hurricane 2000" is like our theme music. Everytime a game is played on MSG that's what they play. And we started using this theme last year before you beat us.

Speaking of snow and this crap of the disappearing spring, I went back home to good ole NC last weekend and damned if it wasn't snowing when I got there on friday, we ended up with like 3 inches, it stayed cold and finally all was gone by Sunday. Kind of messed up the family ramp dinner at my grandparents house.

ps $100.00 to the person who knows what ramps are

hint indigenous to the Appalachian Mountains

ps $100.00 to the person who knows what ramps are

Ramps are wild leeks (darn good fried up in bacon fat with potatoes). Where's my money? ;)

Speaking of snow and this crap of the disappearing spring, I went back home to good ole NC last weekend and damned if it wasn't snowing when I got there on friday, we ended up with like 3 inches, it stayed cold and finally all was gone by Sunday. Kind of messed up the family ramp dinner at my grandparents house.

It's been weird for us. We had more snow during Easter then we had during Christmas. :rolleyes:

Well I figured the Slugs would have no problem beating these guys especially with Dipi out. However, Dipi has been cleared to play. Bet he's in net Saturday. Right now Dipi is their only chance.

I still say the 2 teams that can beat the slugs in the East are Jersey and Ottawa. Brodeau > Miller and Emery > Miller.

Well I figured the Slugs would have no problem beating these guys especially with Dipi out. However, Dipi has been cleared to play. Bet he's in net Saturday. Right now Dipi is their only chance.

I still say the 2 teams that can beat the slugs in the East are Jersey and Ottawa. Brodeau > Miller and Emery > Miller.

According to WGR Dipitro should be back game 3.

I predicted Sabres over Islanders in 5 with Islanders only win coming in game 3.

Also I agree that the only teams that can beat the Sabres are Ottawa and New Jersey. But don't underestimate Miller. Last year he really stepped up in the playoffs and he did great Yesterday.

Really Dipi is might come back??? That's pretty stupid. An injury like takes much longer to heal. When Begin hit him it looked like he lost a part of his brain. Patrick Roy in his prime couldnt save this series.

I thought Dublewisch (absolutely butchered that name) played fine last night. Even if Dipietro was in, those goals still would've happened.

Broduer is the best goalie in the East. Miller is 2nd, then Lundquist when he's healthy. Emery in my opinion the worst goalie in the league when it comes to positioing himself for a shot. He single handedly lost Ottawa the series last year against Buffalo, but hey, everybody loves Ray. He played relativly normal in the 1st game against Pittsburgh too, so if we play Ottawa, Emery is the least of my concerns.

Really Dipi is might come back??? That's pretty stupid. An injury like takes much longer to heal. When Begin hit him it looked like he lost a part of his brain. Patrick Roy in his prime couldnt save this series.

I thought Dublewisch (absolutely butchered that name) played fine last night. Even if Dipietro was in, those goals still would've happened.

Broduer is the best goalie in the East. Miller is 2nd, then Lundquist when he's healthy. Emery in my opinion the worst goalie in the league when it comes to positioing himself for a shot. He single handedly lost Ottawa the series last year against Buffalo, but hey, everybody loves Ray. He played relativly normal in the 1st game against Pittsburgh too, so if we play Ottawa, Emery is the least of my concerns.

I don't get why everyone says Miller is the 2nd best goalie in the East. They seem to forget about a guy named Cristobal Huet (Well, when he's healthy and his team doesn't suck). I won't deny that Miller is one of the best, but a healthy Huet has him. Give Miller a few years before you rank him directly behind Huet. ;)

Well, I'm hoping for a monumental choke for the Sabres. GO ISLES!