The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Gotta ask!

OK....this is for all the ladies (and maybe a few men...who knows :wink:)

Who is the best looking Cane.

I personally have to pick Kaberle

then Whitney......then Ward

And NO that is not why I watch hockey :D It's just gotta be asked!

It is a reasonable question,Camniac. You can love how our guys look and not have to be a puckbunny,JWillie. So, anyhow my picks are first and foremost-- Rod, then Whitney, Craig Adams, Staal, and Cam.

I'm a guy, and I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to tell everyone that Rod Brind'Amour is the sexiest man in hockey. (It's also possible I say this because some people have told me I sorta look like him, ya know, except for the zero body fat part.) Screw Mike Modano and what's his face from Los Angeles... Brind'Amour is where it's at. If I was a chick, I'd stalk him.

Way to go, TarheelMike!!! I'm not sure about stalking , but ,yes,Rod is extremely sexy and it makes me even more proud to have such a hard working, classy guy as our Captain McHottie.

OK....this is for all the ladies (and maybe a few men...who knows :wink:)

Who is the best looking Cane.

I personally have to pick Kaberle

then Whitney......then Ward

And NO that is not why I watch hockey :D It's just gotta be asked!

It is a reasonable question,Camniac. You can love how our guys look and not have to be a puckbunny,JWillie. So, anyhow my picks are first and foremost-- Rod, then Whitney, Craig Adams, Staal, and Cam.

Thank you for backing me up :) We do have a bunch of hotties. If the Canes were all females I'm sure that would be the very 1st topic coming from the males :wink:

I'm a guy, and I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to tell everyone that Rod Brind'Amour is the sexiest man in hockey. (It's also possible I say this because some people have told me I sorta look like him, ya know, except for the zero body fat part.) Screw Mike Modano and what's his face from Los Angeles... Brind'Amour is where it's at. If I was a chick, I'd stalk him.

Thank you for comfortableness :D I think more men should join in on this too!!

does it have to be a cane? b/c i think Lombardi and Tanguay are pretty good looking along with Kobasew... and then there's Kipper's eyes... but for a cane i would say... wardo, or craig adams. :D

Actually it was on October 28th after they kicked Tampa butt. If you go behind the RBC Center after the games and practices they usually come out and sign autographs. They all come out in suits after the games.

Wow who is the cutest Cane.

If Kevyn was still hear I'd have to say him. Just because of that gorgeous smile. But since Kevyn is now a Yote I'm gonna have to go with:

1st: Whitney

2nd: Willie

3rd: LaRose (sorry, but love those blue eyes)

That just made my day. Really. :lol:

does it have to be a cane? b/c i think Lombardi and Tanguay are pretty good looking along with Kobasew... and then there's Kipper's eyes... but for a cane i would say... wardo, or craig adams. :D

Oh, if we are counting non-cane hotties, then I'm saying Teemu Selanne, Ovie, Dustin Penner, and Jonathan Cheechoo.

Wow who is the cutest Cane.

If Kevyn was still hear I'd have to say him. Just because of that gorgeous smile. But since Kevyn is now a Yote I'm gonna have to go with:

1st: Whitney

2nd: Willie

3rd: LaRose (sorry, but love those blue eyes)

Yeah....my sister is completely in love with LaRose! He is more adorable than anything :wink:

Well, those bouncing stretches the guys do flat on the ice,especially when it is Rod, Ray, and Commie , certainly heat me up. Wow, come to think of it, yes, alot of our Canes are very handsome.

You know who else I think is cute? Patrick Marleau of the Sharks.

Okay, enough with this thread, I'm starting to sound like a girl.

:hunf: :hunf:

You SURE there's nothin' about you that we should know, Mike?? I'm starting to wonder about you, my friend!!! LMAO!!!

RG17, I think our coaching staff is quite handsome as well. We have a good looking team all the way around.

Oh Wow i love this thread..

okay..lets see i think you guys know mine. haha.

1. Commie- yes i know :)

2. LaRose

3. Ladd

--andddd they are all single.. :D :D

okayy and people outside the Canes

it has to be Kevyn Adams!<--still love him

Sidney Crosby, Vincent Lecavalier and Martin St. Louis

I think that all the 'Canes are handsome in their own way, but I start to blush when I watch John Grahame warm up at the net.

OM Gosh Yes....That is one hot man! Go here and check this pic out...

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mid=...=john%20grahame

I got to meet Grahame in person after a practice one day. He ended up giving me and my little sister his goalie stick, so we went to get it signed, and he just got done working out in the gym...all hot and sweaty :) OK I better stop before this turns XXX-rated :) LMAO

Lavi is handsome, but can anyone show him how to chew with his mouth closed? I mean, I know it is a tension reliever, but to look over and Staal and Cole as well as others, chewing on the mouth guards and Lavi chomping the gum wide mouthed,,,,,,,I always want to reach in the tv and push his bottom jaw up while he chews. But, other than that we have a pretty handsome group in general.