The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Gotta ask!

Wow who is the cutest Cane.

If Kevyn was still hear I'd have to say him. Just because of that gorgeous smile. But since Kevyn is now a Yote I'm gonna have to go with:

1st: Whitney

2nd: Willie

3rd: LaRose (sorry, but love those blue eyes)

Yeah....my sister is completely in love with LaRose! He is more adorable than anything :wink:

LOL. I love LaRose as well. My brother thinks i'm crazy. We were in the eye and I saw the LaRose shirts. I about freaked out and almost knocked people over getting to where they were. :lol:

You SURE there's nothin' about you that we should know, Mike?? I'm starting to wonder about you, my friend!!! LMAO!!!

So me and Doogie were hangin' out the other night...

I think that all the 'Canes are handsome in their own way, but I start to blush when I watch John Grahame warm up at the net.

OM Gosh Yes....That is one hot man! Go here and check this pic out...

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mid=...=john%20grahame

I got to meet Grahame in person after a practice one day. He ended up giving me and my little sister his goalie stick, so we went to get it signed, and he just got done working out in the gym...all hot and sweaty :) OK I better stop before this turns XXX-rated :) LMAO

Nice pic. I saw Grahame out of hockey gear for the first time Friday after practice. I was like, hmmm, he's pretty handsome. He's got that bad boy look that I love.

I think that all the 'Canes are handsome in their own way, but I start to blush when I watch John Grahame warm up at the net.

I got to meet Grahame in person after a practice one day. He ended up giving me and my little sister his goalie stick, so we went to get it signed, and he just got done working out in the gym...all hot and sweaty :) OK I better stop before this turns XXX-rated :) LMAO

Why do you think he is one of my favorites. :wink:

Why do you think he is one of my favorites. :wink:

LMAO!!! :mrgreen:

that cracked me up Mike!

My 3 Canes for this thread are Cam first of course, and Justin and JG :D

NO!! you like cam??? haha :wink:

I know that's almost as shocking as you picking Kipper! :wink:

I wouldn't be surprised if Lavi has a serious case of TMJ the way he chews that gum.

Another thing on Grahame...I get the biggest laugh everytime he jumps on that puck. He reminds me of a cat pouncing on a mouse.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lavi has a serious case of TMJ the way he chews that gum.

Another thing on Grahame...I get the biggest laugh everytime he jumps on that puck. He reminds me of a cat pouncing on a mouse.

Awwww.....One of the evil TB fans said he looked like a hungry hungry hippo.

I think I prefer the cat description...

LMAO!!! :mrgreen:

that cracked me up Mike!

My 3 Canes for this thread are Cam first of course, and Justin and JG :D

NO!! you like cam??? haha :wink:

I know that's almost as shocking as you picking Kipper! :wink:

what?!?!? me like Kipper? no... :wink:

The great thing about the team is that they span a wide range of types.

Willie is just all-out hot. Brindy is all-man hot. Cam is sweet, church-going boy cute. I could go on, okay- Frankie is really cute. Belanger made me look twice at a man with a faux-hawk. And now I'll stop (though I could come up with more).

Ummm...Grahame. :wink:

Cam is a cute kid and Johnny is like his bad boy older brother..... :twisted:

And I go for the bad boy older brother. :D

Definitely like the cat description better too treci. :wink:

Definitely like the cat description better too treci. :wink:

Exactly!

Awwww.....One of the evil TB fans said he looked like a hungry hungry hippo.

I think I prefer the cat description...

I never heard that one. Almost made pepsi come out of my nose!

LOL. I love LaRose as well. My brother thinks i'm crazy. We were in the eye and I saw the LaRose shirts. I about freaked out and almost knocked people over getting to where they were. :lol:

WHAT?? They have LaRose shirts now?? Are they jerseys or the red name t-shirts? I'm away at school and haven't been home to get to the eye...

And my pick is definitely Rosie. Who can resist those eyes??

WHAT?? They have LaRose shirts now?? Are they jerseys or the red name t-shirts? I'm away at school and haven't been home to get to the eye...

They're the red name t-shirts. I saw them about a week or two ago and was shocked. I ran over to them as fast as I could and grabbed one. :mrgreen:

They're the red name t-shirts. I saw them about a week or two ago and was shocked. I ran over to them as fast as I could and grabbed one. :mrgreen:

Yes its the red name t-shirts. And I about died when I saw them hanging up. My eye caught the LaRose 59 and I gasped. People looked at me like I was crazy. Then I went a running and practically pushed this woman out of the way looking at the Ward ones. :lol:

Oohh I've GOT to get one of those! I just checked NHL.com and they don't have them. My family is coming to visit me this weekend, maybe I can convince them to get me one and bring it with...

Yes its the red name t-shirts. And I about died when I saw them hanging up. My eye caught the LaRose 59 and I gasped. People looked at me like I was crazy. Then I went a running and practically pushed this woman out of the way looking at the Ward ones. :lol:

haha...that sounds like what I did. It was definately worth it. :D

What a brilliant idea for a thread! Here's my picks:

In a completely Mrs Robinson way, Andrew Ladd (I think he's 15 years younger than I am...sigh)

Commodore, that bad boy mojo is working.

And most of all, Captain Rod. Whew! Talk about ringing my bell...