The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Gotta ask!

What a brilliant idea for a thread! Here's my picks:

In a completely Mrs Robinson way, Andrew Ladd (I think he's 15 years younger than I am...sigh)

Commodore, that bad boy mojo is working.

And most of all, Captain Rod. Whew! Talk about ringing my bell...

Amen to Commodore. :)

In a completely Mrs Robinson way, Andrew Ladd (I think he's 15 years younger than I am...sigh)

Feeling you on Rod, honey.That is some kinda man!!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Lavi has a serious case of TMJ the way he chews that gum.

Another thing on Grahame...I get the biggest laugh everytime he jumps on that puck. He reminds me of a cat pouncing on a mouse.

Have you ever watched Cam when there is a face off at our goal.....his left hand twiches....it is so cute!!!

LOL. I love LaRose as well. My brother thinks i'm crazy. We were in the eye and I saw the LaRose shirts. I about freaked out and almost knocked people over getting to where they were. :lol:

WHAT?? They have LaRose shirts now?? Are they jerseys or the red name t-shirts? I'm away at school and haven't been home to get to the eye...

And my pick is definitely Rosie. Who can resist those eyes??

Yeah...my sister must have been the 1st one to have the sarn shirt!! She met him one time after the game and got his autograph, so when he came up to me next she started breathing really heavy, kind of hyperventalating (can't spell :)) Well, I guess she didn't know she was being loud, so right when I was about to tell her, he looked up at her kinda funny....yeah she was embarassed!

Hey that gives me an idea for a new topic.......(see topics) :)

I wouldn't be surprised if Lavi has a serious case of TMJ the way he chews that gum.

Another thing on Grahame...I get the biggest laugh everytime he jumps on that puck. He reminds me of a cat pouncing on a mouse.

Have you ever watched Cam when there is a face off at our goal.....his left hand twiches....it is so cute!!!

Really? haha I'll have to look for that the next time I'm at a game.

Yeah...my sister must have been the 1st one to have the sarn shirt!! She met him one time after the game and got his autograph, so when he came up to me next she started breathing really heavy, kind of hyperventalating (can't spell :)) Well, I guess she didn't know she was being loud, so right when I was about to tell her, he looked up at her kinda funny....yeah she was embarassed!

Oohh yeah I know what you mean. I've met Rosie at least 5 times now and I still haven't been able to actually have a REAL conversation with him. The farthest I got was this: My sister and I went to practice at the RecZone one day, and he was the first person out. I got my picture with him and then we decided to run our jerseys back to the car since we weren't going to get them signed, we were just going to get pictures taken with the players instead. So we're at my car, and when we're about to walk back up to the RecZone, here comes Chad LaRose, and he's parked right next to me!! So I tell him thank you for my picture, and he's my favorite player and everything, and he says "Oh ok, you're welcome, that's cool!" Then he pulled out, and before he drove away, he SMILED at me and he WAVED at me! I think I drove everyone in my family crazy because that was all I could talk about for the rest of the day...

Oohh yeah I know what you mean. I've met Rosie at least 5 times now and I still haven't been able to actually have a REAL conversation with him. The farthest I got was this: My sister and I went to practice at the RecZone one day, and he was the first person out. I got my picture with him and then we decided to run our jerseys back to the car since we weren't going to get them signed, we were just going to get pictures taken with the players instead. So we're at my car, and when we're about to walk back up to the RecZone, here comes Chad LaRose, and he's parked right next to me!! So I tell him thank you for my picture, and he's my favorite player and everything, and he says "Oh ok, you're welcome, that's cool!" Then he pulled out, and before he drove away, he SMILED at me and he WAVED at me! I think I drove everyone in my family crazy because that was all I could talk about for the rest of the day...

aaawwww that's so great, my sister would be so jealous!

ok..so im reading this to mrs ncc...she votes for Jwillie, crackers, and on the non-cane or former cane side..she is all about Recchi! She was so funny when we actually met him after a practice. he signed my jersey, then she handed him her jacket to sign, she didnt notice it was upside down!! hahahahah!!! Shes STILL glued to the Tv when he is on!,, :lol: :lol:

There are al ot of people that think Ladd is hot...I think he is very cute! But like everyone is saying, all the Canes are goodlooking in their own way!

Oh and by the way...to all the guys....I do watch hockey for the game too...not just for the men! :lol:

I was gonna make a joke, but this is a family board... :)

PM me I wanna hear the joke!! Don't worry I don't get offended easily! I was in the military for cryin out loud...i've probably heard it all!

ok..so im reading this to mrs ncc...she votes for Jwillie, crackers, and on the non-cane or former cane side..she is all about Recchi! She was so funny when we actually met him after a practice. he signed my jersey, then she handed him her jacket to sign, she didnt notice it was upside down!! hahahahah!!! Shes STILL glued to the Tv when he is on!,, :lol: :lol:

Aww, can't leave out Mrs. NCC now, can we!! That was cool of you to do!!

Oh and by the way...to all the guys....I do watch hockey for the game too...not just for the men! :lol:

Guys don't care. They just like that you watch the game for SOMETHING... that way you won't yell at THEM for watching it.

Good. Now I just have to remember to marry a guy who thinks Center Ice is not a waste of money. =D

I'll spend the money, even if I'll never use it myself. :mrgreen:

haha...that's great. I remember the first time I met Chad. I met him after one of the games with a few of my friends. It was his birthday and he was turning 24. When we told him happy birthday he asked us if he looked younger or older than 24. We told him he looked younger and he said that he was glad we thought that. During all of this he had country music playing pretty loud. He said that he should probably turn it down but one of the other caniacs said that they liked it so he turned it up louder. We got to talk to him for about 5 minutes after that. We all noticed that he said "eh" after practically every sentence and had to try very hard not to start laughing. :lol:

Guys don't care. They just like that you watch the game for SOMETHING... that way you won't yell at THEM for watching it.

Hey now...not all women do that...I happen to be into sports. Ok just Football and Hockey, but he does not get yelled at. I could care less :-)

I really don't have any personal opinion over this topic....

.....but the last Mtl/Car game I watched with my sister and she told me if she were running either team, she'd only play the players who she thought were attractive.....

So I told her "Thank God you never never coached Mike Ricci or Ryan Smyth"

Jeez...I think it would be easier to say who ISN'T the best looking lol

Well, I suppose I can narrow it down to a few...in no particular order

Cammy

Crackers

Hutch (I know, not your typical "hunk" but something about him....:wink: )

Ladd

I would say Seidenberg is a good lookin dude..just an observation.

:shock: Is there something you need to tell the class?? LOL JK!!

Yeah, actually Seidenberg is a pretty good looking guy...but like I said, it would be easier to name those who I don't find attractive