The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Gotta ask!

GOSH this is such a tough question!!]

babs is my favorite cane to look at :Oops: i'm making him a valentine poster for the feb. 13th game!! haha

but oh mannnnnn, chad, tanabe, walker, frankie, ladd, cam, willie, ray...okay i'm not going to lie, i thing EVERYONE on the team is hot!! haha. carolina, pittsburgh, tampa bay, and nashville have the sexiest teams in the league.

but mmmmm...anton babchuk...what a nice hunk of man.

I actually think we have the BEST looking team overall in the NHL....Pittsburgh would be the second best looking LOL

I would say Seidenberg is a good lookin dude..just an observation.

:shock: Is there something you need to tell the class?? LOL JK!!

Yeah, actually Seidenberg is a pretty good looking guy...but like I said, it would be easier to name those who I don't find attractive

lol don't make me come over there :lol: jk

haha...that's great. I remember the first time I met Chad. I met him after one of the games with a few of my friends. It was his birthday and he was turning 24. When we told him happy birthday he asked us if he looked younger or older than 24. We told him he looked younger and he said that he was glad we thought that. During all of this he had country music playing pretty loud. He said that he should probably turn it down but one of the other caniacs said that they liked it so he turned it up louder. We got to talk to him for about 5 minutes after that. We all noticed that he said "eh" after practically every sentence and had to try very hard not to start laughing. :lol:

haha that is funny; i was reading your story and after i read that you said he said 'eh' a lot, i said to myself, [yes, sometimes i talk out loud :wink: :mrgreen: :P ], i said, 'i guess he's canadian, eh?' no kidding, i laughed my butt off... i guess i'm canadian too!! haha yes, we do say that a lot.... eh?? haha

Hands down..

Justin Williams

Ray Whitney

John Grahame

You know you girls are right... come to think of it, we DO have the best looking team in the NHL, there's not one of them thats bad on the eyes.... we are so lucky!!! LOL

gotta give the love to Letowski too. Saw him after practice last week and boy does he look completly different. Not sure what it was, but he didn't look like on ice Trevor.

gotta give the love to Letowski too. Saw him after practice last week and boy does he look completly different. Not sure what it was, but he didn't look like on ice Trevor.

No...and the picture in the yearbook doesn't do him any good either. But like you said...in person...yeah pretty hot! And they just keep bringing in the good looking men...now we have Iceberg...pretty cute!

haha...that's great. I remember the first time I met Chad. I met him after one of the games with a few of my friends. It was his birthday and he was turning 24. When we told him happy birthday he asked us if he looked younger or older than 24. We told him he looked younger and he said that he was glad we thought that. During all of this he had country music playing pretty loud. He said that he should probably turn it down but one of the other caniacs said that they liked it so he turned it up louder. We got to talk to him for about 5 minutes after that. We all noticed that he said "eh" after practically every sentence and had to try very hard not to start laughing. :lol:

haha that is funny; i was reading your story and after i read that you said he said 'eh' a lot, i said to myself, [yes, sometimes i talk out loud :wink: :mrgreen: :P ], i said, 'i guess he's canadian, eh?' no kidding, i laughed my butt off... i guess i'm canadian too!! haha yes, we do say that a lot.... eh?? haha

haha :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: I wish I could talk like a canadian. :-)

i think he kinda looks like tony hawk

and tony hawk is hot!

LMAO to any guy who has made it this far in the thread...Welcome to Estrozone! hahahha jk

Yeah, Canadian accents are pretty awesome. Personally, I would say Scott Walker's has to be the best.

LMAO to any guy who has made it this far in the thread...Welcome to Estrozone! hahahha jk

Yeah, Canadian accents are pretty awesome. Personally, I would say Scott Walker's has to be the best.

That's because Scott barely opens his mouth when he talks! LOL!

LOL You dork! Aren't you sick?!? LOL

He DOES have an accent, even when he does open his mouth. :lol:

Haha, yeah, I'm still sick. My head is pounding and I think my brains are rattling about up there. But I figured I'd get online for a bit because I can't get back to sleep.

And, to keep this on topic, I love Canadian accents! It's one of the biggest reasons I watch Degrassi! LOL! And as far as the guys on our team go I have to agree that Scott Walker has one of the thickest accents on the team. But I like Commodore's as well! His is a little less in your face, but there is something about it. It makes you want to listen closer to see if you can catch it. :)

Haha, yeah, I'm still sick. My head is pounding and I think my brains are rattling about up there. But I figured I'd get online for a bit because I can't get back to sleep.

And, to keep this on topic, I love Canadian accents! It's one of the biggest reasons I watch Degrassi! LOL! And as far as the guys on our team go I have to agree that Scott Walker has one of the thickest accents on the team. But I like Commodore's as well! His is a little less in your face, but there is something about it. It makes you want to listen closer to see if you can catch it. :)

Cam is the same way, you really gotta listen for the accent, because he is so soft spoken....adorable!!

Degrassi!!!! :mrgreen: I haven't had a chance to see that show in so long. haha I started watching it like 3 years ago. It took me almost two months to figure out they were canadian. I always loved their accent and then finally reliezed that it was made by Canadian Television or something like that. haha :oops:I felt so stupid. *sorry to get off topic*

please God.....stop this thread..lol and Yes, I'm a guy and I'm sorry Brindamour looks like a truck hit him square in the mug. Ok, thats all I'm adding to this, it's scary just being in here..........bye

Degrassi!!!! :mrgreen: I haven't had a chance to see that show in so long. haha I started watching it like 3 years ago. It took me almost two months to figure out they were canadian. I always loved their accent and then finally reliezed that it was made by Canadian Television or something like that. haha :oops:I felt so stupid. *sorry to get off topic*

LMAO!!!! :lol: you guys are making me laugh!!! CANADIAN ACCENTS??? there's no such thing! YOU guys are the ones with accents!! haha that is so funny!! i guess you don't hear your own accent... same with me i guess b/c i have been told by ppl that they love my accent... i just looked at them... :shock: haha

LMAO!!!! :lol: you guys are making me laugh!!! CANADIAN ACCENTS??? there's no such thing! YOU guys are the ones with accents!! haha that is so funny!! i guess you don't hear your own accent... same with me i guess b/c i have been told by ppl that they love my accent... i just looked at them... :shock: haha

My whole family is from Quebec (except me ,born in Hartford) I can do the accent perfect. My mother and father still have it bad, even after 43 years...ok, back to "rate a cane"

I do suppose accents are all relative to who is hearing it. I mean I have N. Carolinians ask me if I am from NY all the time, but if I go see people I know up North, they think my accent has gotten a southern thing to it.

ANYWHO, back on topic...I do have to agree that Rod isn't that great looking to me, but he's got the body, so I guess what counts for something :wink: :mrgreen:

Us with accents??? psshtt.. no way. We're the normal ones. You guys are the ones with the accent. :wink:

Us with accents??? psshtt.. no way. We're the normal ones. You guys are the ones with the accent. :wink:

haha yes, you have accents!! ppl from the French parts of Canada do have accents, but we don't!! haha Alex Tanguay has the CUTEST accent ever; he tries to cover it up, but its so cute!! hehe i LOVE australian accents!! i always said i would marry an australian b/c of their accent... we would have great communication!! haha he talks and i sit and listen!! haha

i have NEVER thought Brind'Amour is cute; my older sister thinks he's butt ugly. me, i just don't think he's cute... but that's what happens when you're use to seeing GORGEOUS faces like Lombardi and Tanguay.... :wink: