The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Gotta ask!

We have alot of cuties on the team.But like I said earlier.......give me Rod any day, any how,,,,,,,,that man is very sexy!!!!!!!!I think the fact that he is a great guy, great dad, and yeah, the bod is amazing, makes him very sexy to me.He has been since he first set foot on NHL ice!!!!! :Oops: , I'll just say I respect everyone's opinions ,that's what makes the world fun, but Rod's face looks like it was hit by a truck? Don't see it, but to each their own. All I can say is that man makes me so thankful to be a girl!!!!!!! :D

I'm a guy, and I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to tell everyone that Rod Brind'Amour is the sexiest man in hockey. (It's also possible I say this because some people have told me I sorta look like him, ya know, except for the zero body fat part.) Screw Mike Modano and what's his face from Los Angeles... Brind'Amour is where it's at. If I was a chick, I'd stalk him.

You GO Mike! If I were a chick I'd probably be stalking Williams though. Maybe Wizard (does anybody else here think he's a dead ringer for Warren Beatty?). Cam's got that boyish charm about him, as does Staal, but Willie's got a kind of ... "dangerous" look about him. Brindy's appeal comes more from the inside that the outside, but that can go a long way too.

But personally I'd take our very own "Captain" -- 300Section -- over pretty much anybody. She got it goin' on! :wink:

LMAO to any guy who has made it this far in the thread...Welcome to Estrozone! hahahha jk

Yeah, Canadian accents are pretty awesome. Personally, I would say Scott Walker's has to be the best.

Well with all the hotties getting themselves all worked up in this thread, this is actually a great place for a guy to hang out! It's like coming in after the Chippendales finish performing...

As for Canadian accents, I met a woman from Winnipeg last fall at a conference that was to die for... and the accent was only part of her charm. I'm convinced that Canada rivals Iceland for most beautiful women on the planet.

I really don't have any personal opinion over this topic....

.....but the last Mtl/Car game I watched with my sister and she told me if she were running either team, she'd only play the players who she thought were attractive.....

So I told her "Thank God you never never coached Mike Ricci or Ryan Smyth"

Funny you should mention Ricci. Apparently he had quite a stable of puckbunnies in Colorado -- go figure. After he left for SJO I don't know if the trend continued, but I have it on good authority that the women in Denver loved him.

LMAO to any guy who has made it this far in the thread...Welcome to Estrozone! hahahha jk

Yeah, Canadian accents are pretty awesome. Personally, I would say Scott Walker's has to be the best.

Well with all the hotties getting themselves all worked up in this thread, this is actually a great place for a guy to hang out! It's like coming in after the Chippendales finish performing...

As for Canadian accents, I met a woman from Winnipeg last fall at a conference that was to die for... and the accent was only part of her charm. I'm convinced that Canada rivals Iceland for most beautiful women on the planet.

aahahahah!!!!!!! Yeah I wonder how many males are actually hanging out in here too scared to say anything!! I guess I started a good topic...I'm so proud of myself :wink: Although on second thought....I feel like a tease.... :Oops: Ha Ha J/K!

haha yes, my sister's are pretty... I don't look like them so....

haha yes, my sister's are pretty... I don't look like them so....

Well I can't speak to that topic since I've never seen you. But in my estimable experience, most women are at least somewhat dissatisfied with their looks. Though God alone knows why.

Definately Gleason... by a long shot

Aw yes, Timmy. He slipped my mind since I haven't seen him in awhile. And even though he laughed at me (see embarrassing moment thread) I will agree that he's a cutie.

Man, can't wait for Friday when he'll be back on that ice.

And I will agree, that all these guys are hot in their own ways.

The young ones, quit reading. But I was at a practice one day and was waiting outside for Cole. Had my Cole jersey and wanted him to sign it. So I'm standing there, waiting and waiting and talking to all the nice people out there. Well here comes Colesy. All I have to say is OH MY. He was wearing one of those muscle shirts (you know those tight ones) and Oh la la. I also got my pic taken with him and just wanted to grab those arms. But when I saw him in that, oh my.

Oh and by the way...to all the guys....I do watch hockey for the game too...not just for the men! :lol:

Guys don't care. They just like that you watch the game for SOMETHING... that way you won't yell at THEM for watching it.

Hey now...not all women do that...I happen to be into sports. Ok just Football and Hockey, but he does not get yelled at. I could care less :-)

That's me. I love football and Hockey also. My husband is one of those strange men who HATES ALL sports. He says that there is no point to it. Well what does he know? LOL :lol:

So you have enough testosterone for both of you, LOL!!!

LOL I quess. He either leaves the room or leaves the house when a game is on. Sometimes I think I don't see him much in the winter. HAHA

But in my estimable experience, most women are at least somewhat dissatisfied with their looks. Though God alone knows why.

It's because they compare themselves to other women.

Does that make me god?

Oh and by the way...to all the guys....I do watch hockey for the game too...not just for the men! :lol:

Guys don't care. They just like that you watch the game for SOMETHING... that way you won't yell at THEM for watching it.

Hey now...not all women do that...I happen to be into sports. Ok just Football and Hockey, but he does not get yelled at. I could care less :-)

That's me. I love football and Hockey also. My husband is one of those strange men who HATES ALL sports. He says that there is no point to it. Well what does he know? LOL :lol:

I'm the big hockey fan in our family; hubby has already said the day Kristen leaves the Storm Squad is the last day he goes to a game with me (hey 300, can I sit with you if that happens?). We are both big NASCAR fans, although again I'm the bigger fan. Hubby is in to college football (go Michigan - though I'm not sure why since we're from Maryland).

I somehow managed to get my list narrowed down to the 10 best looking Canes.

#1 - Eric Staal

The rest in no particular order...

Ray Whitney

Frank Kaberle

Nic Wallin

Cam Ward

John Grahame

Justin Williams

Andrew Ladd

Dennis Seidenberg

Tim Gleason

By the way, I do not watch hockey just to look at the guys. It just a plus that we have so many attractive ones. I love hockey!

Definately Gleason... by a long shot

Aw yes, Timmy. He slipped my mind since I haven't seen him in awhile. And even though he laughed at me (see embarrassing moment thread) I will agree that he's a cutie.

Man, can't wait for Friday when he'll be back on that ice.

And I will agree, that all these guys are hot in their own ways.

The young ones, quit reading. But I was at a practice one day and was waiting outside for Cole. Had my Cole jersey and wanted him to sign it. So I'm standing there, waiting and waiting and talking to all the nice people out there. Well here comes Colesy. All I have to say is OH MY. He was wearing one of those muscle shirts (you know those tight ones) and Oh la la. I also got my pic taken with him and just wanted to grab those arms. But when I saw him in that, oh my.

Oh Yeah...Cole is def. a hottie!!!

I may be old but not dead. I'm old enough to be the mama of all of them but I gotta pull for my Brindy. He is such a cutie pa tootie. Ray comes next :) Everybody loves Raymond !!!