The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Gotta ask!

I'm the big hockey fan in our family; hubby has already said the day Kristen leaves the Storm Squad is the last day he goes to a game with me (hey 300, can I sit with you if that happens?).

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! :D

I'm the big hockey fan in our family; hubby has already said the day Kristen leaves the Storm Squad is the last day he goes to a game with me (hey 300, can I sit with you if that happens?).

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! :D

Well since Kristen is here for at least the duration of this season can I keep MD's seat warm while she waits?

I'm a guy, and I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to tell everyone that Rod Brind'Amour is the sexiest man in hockey. (It's also possible I say this because some people have told me I sorta look like him, ya know, except for the zero body fat part.) Screw Mike Modano and what's his face from Los Angeles... Brind'Amour is where it's at. If I was a chick, I'd stalk him.

You GO Mike! If I were a chick I'd probably be stalking Williams though. Maybe Wizard (does anybody else here think he's a dead ringer for Warren Beatty?). Cam's got that boyish charm about him, as does Staal, but Willie's got a kind of ... "dangerous" look about him. Brindy's appeal comes more from the inside that the outside, but that can go a long way too.

But personally I'd take our very own "Captain" -- 300Section -- over pretty much anybody. She got it goin' on! :wink:

Haha! Are we going to have to open a third thread for Hotties Of The Boards?

I'm a guy, and I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to tell everyone that Rod Brind'Amour is the sexiest man in hockey. (It's also possible I say this because some people have told me I sorta look like him, ya know, except for the zero body fat part.) Screw Mike Modano and what's his face from Los Angeles... Brind'Amour is where it's at. If I was a chick, I'd stalk him.

You GO Mike! If I were a chick I'd probably be stalking Williams though. Maybe Wizard (does anybody else here think he's a dead ringer for Warren Beatty?). Cam's got that boyish charm about him, as does Staal, but Willie's got a kind of ... "dangerous" look about him. Brindy's appeal comes more from the inside that the outside, but that can go a long way too.

But personally I'd take our very own "Captain" -- 300Section -- over pretty much anybody. She got it goin' on! :wink:

:Oops::Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: ...thank you... :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops:

Definately Gleason... by a long shot

Aw yes, Timmy. He slipped my mind since I haven't seen him in awhile. And even though he laughed at me (see embarrassing moment thread) I will agree that he's a cutie.

Man, can't wait for Friday when he'll be back on that ice.

And I will agree, that all these guys are hot in their own ways.

The young ones, quit reading. But I was at a practice one day and was waiting outside for Cole. Had my Cole jersey and wanted him to sign it. So I'm standing there, waiting and waiting and talking to all the nice people out there. Well here comes Colesy. All I have to say is OH MY. He was wearing one of those muscle shirts (you know those tight ones) and Oh la la. I also got my pic taken with him and just wanted to grab those arms. But when I saw him in that, oh my.

Oh Yeah...Cole is def. a hottie!!!

haha yes, erik is very easy on the eyes...it's a shame he has such a wall butt!

OK....this is for all the ladies (and maybe a few men...who knows :wink:)

Who is the best looking Cane.

I personally have to pick Kaberle

then Whitney......then Ward

And NO that is not why I watch hockey :D It's just gotta be asked!

Roddy is a freeking Greek God. Seriously, I had no idea that guy looked like that till the "riverpics" over the summer. I remember thinking wholly sh!t that dude could play Conan!

But to the Q of who is the "best looking" or "hottest", hell I'm a guy what do I know about what women really think?

Haha! Are we going to have to open a third thread for Hotties Of The Boards?

You mean my "Goddesses of the Caniac Nation" project? Why not? I'll be happy to supply the photos... :mrgreen:

:Oops::Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: ...thank you... :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops: :Oops: :oops:

You're so cute when you blush, D. (Besides, how often does that happen??)

yes that's right "Willkommen"

thanks

Oops... missed the second "L". Oh well, you got the idea. If you're a Seidenberg fan, you've definitely come to the right place. We love the guy here. He's been an instant hit (no pun intended) with the Caniac Nation.

Amen to that! Dennis grabbed his passport, caught up with our guys in Toronto and has been busting his butt on the ice for us ever since, giving 100%. Already he has folks on this board declaring for him as their favorite. He has really made a favorable impression - and there was plenty of rumbling about his pre-Hurricane numbers and professional playing time stats just before he got here. I think that only our die hard, regular grumblies are still kicking sand and whining about him not being perfect. It would seem that the rest of us are quite frankly happy to welcome him to his new home. Just try and wrestle him away from us now!

I wish this All-Star break was over already. As much as we love the guys I doubt this thread would have made it 10 pages if we were playing some games.

Agreed. But ya gotta talk about something. Lucky for us the off-season was short. It got so bad then that the mods actually surrendered and created a sub-board for the puckbunnies.

Not for the storm squad ... bunnies, though.

Amen to that! Dennis grabbed his passport, caught up with our guys in Toronto and has been busting his butt on the ice for us ever since, giving 100%. Already he has folks on this board declaring for him as their favorite. He has really made a favorable impression - and there was plenty of rumbling about his pre-Hurricane numbers and professional playing time stats just before he got here. I think that only our die hard, regular grumblies are still kicking sand and whining about him not being perfect. It would seem that the rest of us are quite frankly happy to welcome him to his new home. Just try and wrestle him away from us now!

I second that one Irish. I liked the guy the first time I saw him play and apparently so did Lavi, judging from the minutes he's logging. I'm licking my chops waiting to see if Lavi pairs him with G-man when he gets back. That would be a formidable combination indeed! One I'd really love to see at least tried -- even if it doesn't work. Oh the punishment those two could dish out! Number one lines beware!

I second that one Irish. I liked the guy the first time I saw him play and apparently so did Lavi, judging from the minutes he's logging. I'm licking my chops waiting to see if Lavi pairs him with G-man when he gets back. That would be a formidable combination indeed! One I'd really love to see at least tried -- even if it doesn't work. Oh the punishment those two could dish out! Number one lines beware!

I'm with ya here. From the first time I saw Seid's play, I thought how awesome would Seid's and Timmy be paired. I've been waiting and waiting for Timmy to come back to see if Lavi has my desire as well to see these two.

If I recall, during practice last Friday, he did have Timmy and Seid's paried. Just maybe he will try it out for a game and see what happens.

I'm with ya here. From the first time I saw Seid's play, I thought how awesome would Seid's and Timmy be paired. I've been waiting and waiting for Timmy to come back to see if Lavi has my desire as well to see these two.

If I recall, during practice last Friday, he did have Timmy and Seid's paried. Just maybe he will try it out for a game and see what happens.

This would rock... a lot.