The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Gotta ask!

Where shall we start posting the photos? :wink:

I'm a guy, and I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to tell everyone that Rod Brind'Amour is the sexiest man in hockey. (It's also possible I say this because some people have told me I sorta look like him, ya know, except for the zero body fat part.) Screw Mike Modano and what's his face from Los Angeles... Brind'Amour is where it's at. If I was a chick, I'd stalk him.

You GO Mike! If I were a chick I'd probably be stalking Williams though. Maybe Wizard (does anybody else here think he's a dead ringer for Warren Beatty?). Cam's got that boyish charm about him, as does Staal, but Willie's got a kind of ... "dangerous" look about him. Brindy's appeal comes more from the inside that the outside, but that can go a long way too.

But personally I'd take our very own "Captain" -- 300Section -- over pretty much anybody. She got it goin' on! :wink:

Haha! Are we going to have to open a third thread for Hotties Of The Boards?

You mean my "Goddesses of the Caniac Nation" project? Why not? I'll be happy to supply the photos... :mrgreen:

Where shall we start posting the photos? :wink:
I'm a guy, and I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to tell everyone that Rod Brind'Amour is the sexiest man in hockey. (It's also possible I say this because some people have told me I sorta look like him, ya know, except for the zero body fat part.) Screw Mike Modano and what's his face from Los Angeles... Brind'Amour is where it's at. If I was a chick, I'd stalk him.

You GO Mike! If I were a chick I'd probably be stalking Williams though. Maybe Wizard (does anybody else here think he's a dead ringer for Warren Beatty?). Cam's got that boyish charm about him, as does Staal, but Willie's got a kind of ... "dangerous" look about him. Brindy's appeal comes more from the inside that the outside, but that can go a long way too.

But personally I'd take our very own "Captain" -- 300Section -- over pretty much anybody. She got it goin' on! :wink:

Haha! Are we going to have to open a third thread for Hotties Of The Boards?

You mean my "Goddesses of the Caniac Nation" project? Why not? I'll be happy to supply the photos... :mrgreen:

Already posted. (See Hurricane Images board under "General"). However, if you have one you'd like to add you can always PM me and we can figure out how to get it there.

hahaha i'd pay to see that!

i mentioned in a calendar thread that next year they should do a swimsuit edition :lol:

:shock: I would buy a copy for each one of my walls! :lol:

i mentioned in a calendar thread that next year they should do a swimsuit edition :lol:

and they should make pocket calendars to keep in your purse

ooh, and one for in the car, too!

and they should make pocket calendars to keep in your purse

ooh, and one for in the car, too!

YES! Good thinking!

K...I think us ladies from the Canes II should sponser the calender :mrgreen:

No.

We should be the ones taking the pictures.

even BETTER!

"okay now chad, pose like this..."

haha, i think some of us would have wayyyyyyyyy too much fun with that

No.

even BETTER!

Oh you know it

No.

even BETTER!

Oh you know it

Um, me too! I'd be like, "Alright, Commie, put your hand here. Now Rosey, put your leg here. Alright, Katy, grab the camera! I'm going to be in this one!" We'd never get work done! I'd be too busy trying to get in the pictures with them after posing them just the way I wanted! :mrgreen:

Yes, the estrogen level in the room just hit the Danger Zone!

But you know, seriously, a Canescake (ala beefcake) calendar would make the Kids and Community Foundation one boatload of moolah, dontcha know! and the ideas about different sizes is PERFECT.

Then there are Canes bed linens... little boys with stars in their eyes and puckbunnies with.. ahem.... could go to sleep at night on Canes sheets and put their heads on pillows dressed in Canes pillowcases. [Now you girls KNOW if you had the chance to "sleep" with your favorite Canes (sheets! sheets! sheets! I am stressing here) you would pay a freaking fortune - whatever someone wanted to charge. Lots of pillow kissing!]

sigh. Canes II should get the licensing rights and revive the North Carolina textile industry singlehanded... we would be rich! rich! rich! :twisted: Then there would be the Commie line of spa wear: terry robes, wraps, turbans and slippers: The Big Red Line. And for the little girl fans of Mr. C - the little Commie Pink-0's. Hee hee. Oops. My age is showing (child of the 60's Cold War here) :Oops:

Yes, the estrogen level in the room just hit the Danger Zone!

Irish, I survived a Michael Bolton concert. This is tame.

And for the little girl fans of Mr. C - the little Commie Pink-0's. Hee hee. Oops. My age is showing (child of the 60's Cold War here) :Oops:

I can't believe somebody hasn't made a pinko reference before now... guess not that many of us grew up with HUAC and McCarthy. Come to think of it, that was even before my time.

But you know, seriously, a Canescake (ala beefcake) calendar would make the Kids and Community Foundation one boatload of moolah, dontcha know! and the ideas about different sizes is PERFECT.

Irish - excellent suggestion - because you are right, they would make a ton of money from a calendar like that. Now if we can only find a way to pass the idea on to the head honchos of that group....

And for the record I hearby volunteer to be the woman who holds the players robes for them while they have their photos taken.

Irish - excellent suggestion - because you are right, they would make a ton of money from a calendar like that. Now if we can only find a way to pass the idea on to the head honchos of that group....

And for the record I hearby volunteer to be the woman who holds the players robes for them while they have their photos taken.

That job would probably go to Wally Tatomir.

But let's face it, it ain't gonna happen. After the uproar over the Storm Squad calendar last season I doubt the organization is up for another venture like that.

Ahh, but you see, my dear mojo, MY calender idea wouldn't be anything like what everyone thinks. It requires all the players, coaches & our three commentatours to keep their clothes ON, & more of them than usual. 8)

And Wally wouldn't be invited.

The bedsheet is a GREAT idea! MAN......I serious would never leave my bed (except for hockey games! lol) if they had those. Oh wow...I can't think too much of that or I am gonna be distracted the rest of the day.

I'm getting a visual of a Brindy bedsheet. OMG! Can you imagine crawling into that every night? Who'd wanna wake up? Yep, I'd buy. <<<>>>
The bedsheet is a GREAT idea! MAN......I serious would never leave my bed (except for hockey games! lol) if they had those. Oh wow...I can't think too much of that or I am gonna be distracted the rest of the day.

Good grief... :roll:

hahah think of all the ladies who would be fighting in the eye over the last set of bedsheets...

"NO WAY, I WANT IT!"

*punches somebody's lights out*

hahah think of all the ladies who would be fighting in the eye over the last set of bedsheets...

"NO WAY, I WANT IT!"

Maybe they'd use a PFL "damage a trois" to settle it. Seems like it'd work.

"NO WAY, I WANT IT!"

Oh, yes! I'd go down swinging for the last ones! And once I had them I too would never get out of bed except for games. And for games I'd just throw my sheets around me and head to Rod Brind'Amour's castle! Forget my jersey! We'll start a new trend of Canes bedsheet togas! That is, unless Commy got to the idea first! LOL!