The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Camniac

Gotta ask!

"I'm a guy, and I'm comfortable enough with my manhood to tell everyone that Rod Brind'Amour is the sexiest man in hockey. (It's also possible I say this because some people have told me I sorta look like him, ya know, except for the zero body fat part.) Screw Mike Modano and what's his face from Los Angeles... Brind'Amour is where it's at. If I was a chick, I'd stalk him."

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

AAAAAaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaa...TarheelMike...whoever you are...you are freaking hilarious...ROFL...all the way out in Newfoundland, Canada.... :lol:

Wow who is the cutest Cane.

If Kevyn was still hear I'd have to say him. Just because of that gorgeous smile. But since Kevyn is now a Yote I'm gonna have to go with:

1st: Whitney

2nd: Willie

3rd: LaRose (sorry, but love those blue eyes)

If they made "Carolina Hurricanes: The Movie," Elijah Wood would have to play Chad LaRose. :lol:

My wife seems to think Rod Brind'Amour is attractive. I guess I'd better start lifting weights... :?

I actually think we have the BEST looking team overall in the NHL....Pittsburgh would be the second best looking LOL

I would have to agree. Most of the Hurricanes could pass for "normal people" when out of uniform, whereas other teams are stocked with guys who look like they just escaped Middle-Earth. Bobby Holik, Marek Malik, Zdeno Chara...are they orcs or men? :lol:

My choice? I dunno. I remember thinking Erik Cole cleaned up pretty nice when he was injured last season. I just remember thinking that he didn't look that tough in his suit and glasses...but maybe it was just because of the neck brace.

A side note: how come old men are allowed to say that other men are good-looking? No one thinks twice when my grandpa says something like, "Paul Newman was a good looking guy." But if I say something like that, I have to preface it with, "I mean this in a completely heterosexual way, but..." :lol:

My choice? I dunno. I remember thinking Erik Cole cleaned up pretty nice when he was injured last season. I just remember thinking that he didn't look that tough in his suit and glasses...but maybe it was just because of the neck brace.

A side note: how come old men are allowed to say that other men are good-looking? No one thinks twice when my grandpa says something like, "Paul Newman was a good looking guy." But if I say something like that, I have to preface it with, "I mean this in a completely heterosexual way, but..." :lol:

Colsey is a really good looking guy! He definitely cleans up nicely for sure. He photographs terribly though...looks really awkward in about 90% of pictures. lol

Luther Blissett wrote:

I would have to agree. Most of the Hurricanes could pass for "normal people" when out of uniform, whereas other teams are stocked with guys who look like they just escaped Middle-Earth. Bobby Holik, Marek Malik, Zdeno Chara...are they orcs or men?

OMG!!! I am DYING laughing here, literally (pneumonia, so laughter nearly seizes my lungs up, but this is worth it!). "Are they orcs or men?" oh, visions of Lord of the Rings.... on ice! But Luther, your choices are spot-on for the Orc awards! hee hee

Hey FW... since the talk veered dramatically south and away from good looking to worst looking, is this more to your liking?

Luther Blissett wrote:
I would have to agree. Most of the Hurricanes could pass for "normal people" when out of uniform, whereas other teams are stocked with guys who look like they just escaped Middle-Earth. Bobby Holik, Marek Malik, Zdeno Chara...are they orcs or men?

OMG!!! I am DYING laughing here, literally (pneumonia, so laughter nearly seizes my lungs up, but this is worth it!). "Are they orcs or men?" oh, visions of Lord of the Rings.... on ice! But Luther, your choices are spot-on for the Orc awards! hee hee

Hey FW... since the talk veered dramatically south and away from good looking to worst looking, is this more to your liking?

Should we mention our very own Frodo LaRose?

This thread is like a roach...you can try but ya cant kill it!! :lol: It will be here after they drop the final nuclear bomb. :mrgreen:

That's the power of Estrogen!! hahahha

Plus, you all know you love it! :lol:

It seems like people either think Rod Brind'Amour is either the most handsome man alive, or think that he is the ugliest man in the world. This is a strange concept.

I am not a women but my lady friends all say hands down Ray Whitney :mrgreen:

Hahah your "friends" eh?

Ray Whitney is definitely up there. That and the fact that he is funny make him a very appealing person

This thread is like a roach...you can try but ya cant kill it!! :lol: It will be here after they drop the final nuclear bomb. :mrgreen:

Yes, Th24, we looove hearing how hot and cute and sexy and everything else the ladies think OTHER men are....really makes us feel good. :roll: LMAO!!!///j/k

Yes, Th24, we looove hearing how hot and cute and sexy and everything else the ladies think OTHER men are....really makes us feel good. :roll: LMAO!!!///j/k

LOL You guys are the one who keep coming to the thread!

I am not a women but my lady friends all say hands down Ray Whitney :mrgreen:

Hahah your "friends" eh?

Ray Whitney is definitely up there. That and the fact that he is funny make him a very appealing person

Trust me I am far from checking out other men (look at my avy lol) but a lot of my friends that are women drool over the wizard :lol:

It does help he is a good player as well. :mrgreen: for exposure.

this is a fun one...

i have to agree with medfordcaniac7.

everybody loves raymond: he's an awesome hockey player, funny and very good looking.

besides him: Williams and Ward.

Sidney Crosby is my favorite though =]

Sorry to the men around here first off. Yes, it is either you think the guys are hot or you scratch your head saying" *edit* are these women thinking?". I am among the women who think Rod is ,indeed, a very sexy man. But, I'm thinking Ray Whitney is awfully attractive too. And the fact he is very funny, and extremely good on the ice makes him even better to look at. And, please Willie ladies, do not hurt me, I do NOT want your man, but he is beginning to grow on me. Justin with the long hair is quite easy to look at,,,,,,especially after he scores a couple in a game! So glad the guys are fighting for the playoffs standings, good luck guys. 8)And,RW have you suffered a recent fall?Crosby? Well, anyhow , to each her own and it isclear how I feel about Crosby,but then, I'm a Selanne and Ovechkin girl myself,,,,,,,at least when Rod is busy...LOL......

JWill w/long hair, Jwill w/ no hair, it's all the same to me. When he smiles and it lights up his eyes, it just makes me happy.

I don't even care what he's smiling at.