The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

So how come nobody is talking about Gleason's fight?

^ I don't know about that - Walker beat down that Bruins player whose name escapes me at the moment

I did love Gleasons fight ....... and the rugged acqusitions that we are making leads me to think Rutherford is adjusting to the increased physical play this year.

But YES - Timmmmmay earned some major pionts in my book last night.

^ I don't know about that - Walker beat down that that Bruins player whose name escapes me at the moment

I di love Gleasons fight ....... and the rugged acqusitions that we are making leads me to think Rutherford is adjusting to the increased physical play this year.

But YES - Timmmmmay earned some major pionts in my book last night.

That's true, that Walker fight against Andrew Alberts was amazing too, however I don't even know if Fedoruk even managed to land a single hit on Tim. He pretty much got stomped then pulled down. It was even a good fight on Tims part for just dragging him down when he realized he was kicking the crap out of him. I know his hand hurt because he had an ice pack in the box, and there was no need to go any further and get someone hurt. He won his fight and he moved on. Good job Tim!

He was awesome! We have at least 4 guys that are wiling to throw down the gloves and with Carter, maybe a fifth. Not saying these guys are gonna win every fight but they're willing to throw down. Glad we're not in the same position as the Slugs. Every game looks like scrum for them.

Carter does not fight.. just because hes black, doesn't mean he likes to drop the gloves

Carter is the biggest wuss.. he rarely throws hits, or hell, even forecheck

all he does is tap in pucks, and stand infront of the net

Carter does not fight.. just because hes black, doesn't mean he likes to drop the gloves

Who said anything about his fights being equated to him being black?? This comment was unnecessary.

He was awesome! We have at least 4 guys that are wiling to throw down the gloves and with Carter, maybe a fifth. Not saying these guys are gonna win every fight but they're willing to throw down. Glad we're not in the same position as the Slugs. Every game looks like scrum for them.

Thank you for your racial wisdom, oh Grand Master Klansman.

Thank you for your racial wisdom, oh Grand Master Klansman.

Thought this was interesting from LS blog:

"Before the puck dropped he said, 'You want to go?' I said, 'No, not right now.' But then the next shift, he hit Whitney," Gleason said. "Nic [Wallin] was going to go over there, tried to get a piece of him. Then as soon as the whistle went, I was like, 'Well, I guess now's a good time to go, and we went.

The rest can be found here http://blogs.newsobserver.com/canes/index....1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Timmay owned that fight! Loved it

My poster that night had a checklist and one of the goals was "Walker gives another Happy Gilmore Beatdown"

I crossed his name out and put Gleason's and checked it off. Scotty must have let Timmeh borrow the movie.

heh