The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
obxcaneadian

Ghram and the Puck, Cam and his contract

I noticed that when he 1st played for us. I think his signature has something to do with it too. Anyone seen his sig? It's a little different.

The morse code? LMAO Someone needs to ask him about these two things.

I don't care what he does with the puck....or how he signs his name.......just keep that winning way alive!!

Crackers did a great job, but I think it should be noted that the guys really played well in front of the net supporting him these last couple games.

We need to see more of that for both goalies!!

Yes...the Defense has been looking a lot better! Commodore looked pretty good on Saturday! Haven't heard much from him lately....was very happy for him!!

Another thing we need to work on is our rebounds!! We have sooooo many opportunities to score, but half the time it's like...HELLO anyone out there!!

But the past 2 games...the Canes have played like they want it again!!!

Amen, Bum! John has had really good nights in the past but he ain't The Savior! when there was no one else on the ice with him, it amounted to 60 minutes of shoot-out hockey! No goalie should have to put up with general abandonment.

That said, he's getting better about his rebound control, I no longer hold my breath anytime he leaves the crease to do some housekeeping behind the net, etc. Maybe it's that he and the guys have developed better communication, improved understandings of the interplay between them, yada yada. Glen Wesley made a comment in an interview the other night that John was doing a nice job of directing traffic - calling out to them and setting things up, and communicating with all of them. Since Wes has played in a few professional games here and there, :shock: it was a nice compliment and feedback about John's improved confidence about contributing to the control of the flow of the game down at his end.

I thought that these past two games he's really shined. I'm so pleased for him. His abilities have always been there but a lot of things have conspired to keep them from showcasing. We NEED two great goalies. I think we have exactly what we need in these two gentlemen who still are in development. I say we're pretty lucky!