The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Storm

Chuck Kaiton bald?? I just can't picture that...

Beware the Britney Curse: Tripp may want to make sure he doesn't have a lumpy head before getting the shears out!

Also, will Ray Whitney be standing behind him when they take the publicity photo?

Are you thinking of John Forslund? Cause Chuck hasn't had a lot of hair in many decades.
Sorry, I guess my tongue-in-cheek was missed. :roll: Anyway, I thought it funny Chuck is getting his head shaved as a "sacrifice" for charity as there's not much there anymore. I wonder who talked him into this?

Tripp, on the other hand, that could be traumatizing for him. I can only imagine the ribbing John Forslund will give him for his new look, particularly after all the fun Tripp has been making of John’s look with his new glasses!

Are you thinking of John Forslund? Cause Chuck hasn't had a lot of hair in many decades.
Sorry, I guess my tongue-in-cheek was missed. :roll: Anyway, I thought it funny Chuck is getting his head shaved as a "sacrifice" for charity as there's not much there anymore. I wonder who talked him into this?

Tripp, on the other hand, that could be traumatizing for him. I can only imagine the ribbing John Forslund will give him for his new look, particularly after all the fun Tripp has been making of John’s look with his new glasses!

But would the mutton chops :shock: go?

Beware the Britney Curse: Tripp may want to make sure he doesn't have a lumpy head before getting the shears out!

Also, will Ray Whitney be standing behind him when they take the publicity photo?

hahahahah...that whole post definitely brightened my day