The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
medfordcaniac7

I admit when I am too harsh

I was hoping that he could prove that he was good so people would not bash him as bad .

Not that they won't later but I am glad that some are saying nice things now . Loves ya Crackers !!

Yeah, you do know the first slip up he has though, people will most likely go back to the bashing!

I am enjoying all this nice talk about Crackers though!

PS: I love your avatar, such a great picture

Yes, I love that picture, as well. [bendyboy22's avatar] One of those kodak moments. It gives a peek into that special camaraderie and intimacy between teammates that the rest of us can only get a hint of. Band of brothers stuff and all that. Anyway, I love the body language in this shot - completely unguarded, open, accepting, relaxed. Yeppers, 'way cool moment.

Was this a VRonnie picture? MattDoc? I'm thinking it came from one of our own, but not sure about that...

Not sure how vocal about it I've been here, but I was never really a fan for one big reason....rebound control. For a while, he didn't have it. Now, it's looking much better. These last two games, he played very, very well and a lot of it was due to controlling his rebounds.

Irish Ice It was the one from the N&O yesterday. I love it because it has my 2 favorites besides Commie in it .

It just give me the warm fuzzies .. That is why I kept it .

I know that one slip up will cause doom but I love that he is doing great I always knew he was good I think he felt he had to prove it to everyone else . If you like someone it shouldn't matter weither they are bad one nite and good the next . heck I am a Cowboys fan and when was the last time they were in the Super Bowl come on ... He could let 20 shots through but I know at the end of the nite I may be the only one there but I am going to go to the fence to show how much support he has from me .

Actually Grahame looked good in several games in the first half of the season, the team playing in front of him merely forgot to show up. Grahame has had some poor games but not nearly as many as his record indicates this year.

My two cents.

I will admit I am not a big fan of seeing John go behind the goal to handle the puck. It's a weee bit too exciting for my taste.

Well he hasn't really had a chance to get into the "zone" so to speak,but now he seems to be there and it doesn't hurt to rest Cam a little and get him ready for the playoffs(i hope).If Johnny is playing well ,it takes some of the pressure off Cam.We did it with 2 goalies last year so looks like it might be perfect timeing for Cam and John to give us that good one -two punch heading down the stretch!!!

Actually Grahame looked good in several games in the first half of the season, the team playing in front of him merely forgot to show up. Grahame has had some poor games but not nearly as many as his record indicates this year.

My two cents.

I will admit I am not a big fan of seeing John go behind the goal to handle the puck. It's a weee bit too exciting for my taste.

I feel bad that Grahame has taken a loss after taking over for Cam at least once this year. (ie: we get into a 3 goal deficit and THEN they put Crackers in)

I have to say I wasn't really a big fan of Crackers going behind the net, to the blue line, etc to play the puck (and even less of a fan when Cam seemed to be doing it more) BUT I can't really complain, as long as he gets back to his crease when he needs to be.

My two cents.

I feel bad that Grahame has taken a loss after taking over for Cam at least once this year. (ie: we get into a 3 goal deficit and THEN they put Crackers in)

I have to say I wasn't really a big fan of Crackers going behind the net, to the blue line, etc to play the puck (and even less of a fan when Cam seemed to be doing it more) BUT I can't really complain, as long as he gets back to his crease when he needs to be.

as long as he does not pull a Trevor kidd on us (the last 2 games he has not) he will be fine. he was pretty good at times last year and has really turned it around lately. Kudos to him. :-)

as long as he does not pull a Trevor kidd on us (the last 2 games he has not) he will be fine. he was pretty good at times last year and has really turned it around lately. Kudos to him. :-)

I am still waiting for him to get a goal...that would be friggin awesome :lol:

Right now, Grahame gives us the best chance to win. No takeaway from Ward, but we need to ride out Grahame's hot streak for as long as it goes.

I respectfully disagree. If and its a big if now that we have a chance to get into the playoffs we need Ward to play like last year in the playoffs.

Sorry just how I feel. Ward has so much more natural talent than Grahame. He has done well lately but if we want to make it we need Ward. Just my humble opinion.

Right now, Grahame gives us the best chance to win. No takeaway from Ward, but we need to ride out Grahame's hot streak for as long as it goes.

Now it's more like a mild, room-temperature streak. Grahame's good, but both our goaltenders need to be a little more consistent.

Now it's more like a mild, room-temperature streak. Grahame's good, but both our goaltenders need to be a little more consistent.

haha very good. room temperature. I could not agree with you more. I want the Ward from the end of the MTL series and beginning of the NJ series last year. I also dont want to hear about that was last year. Ward stepped in when down 2-0 vs Mtl and we looked cooked. He stood on his head before we got our full confidence back vs NJ. Its not like we dominated the Canadiens. We won some very tight games where great goaltending was the difference. It would be a huge confidence boost if he can play well (I am assuming he plays) and give up 1 or 0 goals. We need to steal a game vs a great team on the road. Great goaltending is key. It dont get any easier vs Pitt on Sat either.