The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

Go Rangers!!

I cant stand either of these teams, but I'll for for any team against buffalo... GO RAGS!

I agree... but I did meet a very nice Buffalo Sabres fan yesterday. Can you believe it? :)

Rags on a roll...Buffalo, still some lackluster...

Isles would have been a tighter series if the just continued to take to body...

NYR would be less hesitant on the forecheck.

Do I root for the Rangers for obvious reasons, or do I root for the Slugs so my picks can stay correct? Tough choice.

I think Buffalo wins in a very tough series for them. They'd be underachieving if they don't go at least as far as they did last year. Then again, how many times have the yankees(for instance) dominated a regular season and dropped short in the playoffs. My Red Wings are guilty of the same. I can only hope they don't suffer that same fate again.

"start planning the annual Buffalo runner's up parade!"

Should be a great series. Sabres in 6 is my prediction

LETS GO BUFFALO :P

I'm with ya on this,Sabres all the way!!!I feel the same way they will take it in 6

LET'S GO RANGERS!

I just logged onto Buffalo's website and if I wanted to I can buy tickets to tonight's game and the next home game in any price level I want to. Where are all the loyal Buffalo fans that sell out their arena in 5 minutes like they claim? I personally think it is pretty funny all their talk about being able to get tickets to the ECF last year and that we couldn't sell out the RBC Center yet they can't seem to sell out HSBC arena, heck they didn't even sell out their home opener on a Friday night. I guess if they were playing Toronto in Round 2 it would be sold out.

LET'S GO RANGERS!

LET'S GO RANGERS!

I just logged onto Buffalo's website and if I wanted to I can buy tickets to tonight's game and the next home game in any price level I want to. Where are all the loyal Buffalo fans that sell out their arena in 5 minutes like they claim? I personally think it is pretty funny all their talk about being able to get tickets to the ECF last year and that we couldn't sell out the RBC Center yet they can't seem to sell out HSBC arena, heck they didn't even sell out their home opener on a Friday night. I guess if they were playing Toronto in Round 2 it would be sold out.

LET'S GO RANGERS!

LMAO yup Toronto would have filled up the arena. I remember that amazing 5 minute claim.

Didn't they say it was 12 min., not 5? I remember it being 12...

I remember several claims of 5. I think some people also claimed 12. It was the head trolls that said 5 and the troll slaves who said 12.

Uh...what are you talking about there are still tickets available. They sold out the entire playoff run before they even MADE it into the playoffs! From the Buffalo News:

"As in the first round, the games of Round Two were sold out even before the Sabres took the ice to start their playoff run. While the team has no tickets to sell, Gilbert said, resourceful fans are finding ways to get their hands on the hottest tickets in town.

Uh...what are you talking about there are still tickets available. They sold out the entire playoff run before they even MADE it into the playoffs! From the Buffalo News:

"As in the first round, the games of Round Two were sold out even before the Sabres took the ice to start their playoff run. While the team has no tickets to sell, Gilbert said, resourceful fans are finding ways to get their hands on the hottest tickets in town.

STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS Sabres vs. New York Rangers

Wednesday, 4/25/07, 7:00PM EDT

Round #2 Series Game #1

HSBC Arena

Buffalo, NY, USA

You have 1 minute and 30 seconds to complete this page. After 1 minute and 30 seconds these tickets will be released.

Type Section Row Seat Price

ADULT Section 116 5 5 $220.00

ADULT Section 116 5 6 $220.00

Ticket Convenience Fees: $30.00

Order Processing: $3.00

SubTotal: $473.00

Seat locations shown are the very best available seats at this time system-wide. The online ticketing service is connected in real-time to the Sabres main box office system.

Choose a Different Price Level

Choose a Different Game

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LOG ONTO THE BUFFALO SITE, I COULD ALSO SIT IN THE 300 SECTION FOR $95. SO DON'T TELL ME THAT I AM WRONG!

LET'S GO RANGERS!

Actually their is about 100-200 tickets left. Prices are RIDICULOUS compared to last year...$ 40 increase for the worst seat in the house :(

I defiently did read somewhere though the all the playoffs games were sold out like the 2nd guy above me said. I went to ECF game 6 last year for loose change compared to what their charging now. But, I'll be there. Tailgating that is under the lovely Buffalo skyway B) so I'll be good.

I have no idea what those tickets are (i didn't go to the site, I will later though when I have more time), they must be tickets that were just released (tickets the teams aren't going to use - you know, like what everyone in Carolina said was the reason there were tickets available last year), or maybe you're looking at the replay site where people can sell their seats.

Pretty much all of the season ticket holders (14,000 something, whatever they capped it at, I don't remember) bought their tickets, and the rest went to mini pack holders and then STHers who wanted extra seats. Not even all of the STHers who wanted extra seats got their tickets because there weren't enough, so I really don't know what's going on.

I am definatly cheering for the rangers ( only bc of the canes grudge against BUF ) but i dont think they will win it.

the thrashers are not a very good team after all and even though they beat us a few times they arent hard to beat.

I predict BUF in 5-6

""Avery on the Sabres: "I'm going to hurt them, I'm going to hit them, I'm going to be in their face as much as I can." ""

That was brought over from NHL.com... I'm guessing the sabres have a bit more stress in this round... GO RANGERS!!!

""Avery on the Sabres: "I'm going to hurt them, I'm going to hit them, I'm going to be in their face as much as I can." ""

That was brought over from NHL.com... I'm guessing the sabres have a bit more stress in this round... GO RANGERS!!!

Avery's playing mind games. Ryan Miller said so on WGR earlier today. He's not worried.

Rangers in six. We have a better goalie, special teams, and defense. Sabres can roll 4 lines, no quesiton they are better offensively. But in the experience department Rangers should come through.