The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
colliefan

Will the Pens/Devils fans be louder than the Canes fans?

No.

Devils fans couldn't make noise if their lives depended on it, I think we've all seen that.

As far as the Pens go, we've already played them once on a weekend - I was there, and there were a lot of Pens fans, but we filled the house well and made a lot of noise. We're still very much alive in the playoff chase. I don't think it will be a problem either way, speaking from experience.

No cause no devil fan is louder than I am. And I will be at the devils game.

The game is sold within an inch of it's life, but I'll be cheering my brains out from Buffalo Brothers on Capital!

Back in the old G'boro days it was embarrassing to see the barn filled with Pens/Devils fans - A good thing hockey caught on here :)

One time at a Pens game,the ex-wife and I were sitting in a row filled with Pens fans. My seat was right on the blueline and on one ocassion Jagr was standing right at the line and I yelled with all of my might "Jagr you suck" (eventhough I knew he didn't). But I think that if there was room under the seat the ex would have crawled under there. Every Pen fan in the building must have been looking at me, even those guys that wear Steeler jerseys to a hockey game.

It was awesome!

I don't know....but tomorrow night against pittsburg is sold out, they are selling $80 stand up spots....it better be darn loud for the canes!!! I was too late to get tickets, so it will be darn loud in my house while listining to it on the radio :( I wanna go :cry: :!: :!:

I do hope that Canes fans turn out and do drown out the fans of the opposing team. Even though the Canes' playoff future is uncertain, I want fans who bleed Canes hockey to come out a cheer on the team,

I don't know....but tomorrow night against pittsburg is sold out, they are selling $80 stand up spots....it better be darn loud for the canes!!! I was too late to get tickets, so it will be darn loud in my house while listining to it on the radio :( I wanna go :cry: :!: :!:

$80?!? For a STANDING spot?? WHAT?

WOW I am amazed...tomorrow's game better be LOUD

I just checked on line and TicketMaster had an $85 seat in 103 available, between the blue lines.

I just said I wanted one seat, no restrictions to see what came up. Would something come up if it was truly sold out?

$80?!? For a STANDING spot?? WHAT?

WOW I am amazed...tomorrow's game better be LOUD

I'll scream till my voice gives out(3:12 in the 1st)

I just checked on line and TicketMaster had an $85 seat in 103 available, between the blue lines.

I just said I wanted one seat, no restrictions to see what came up. Would something come up if it was truly sold out?

Well....I guess there is a seat here and there left........

I thought the Canes fans were notorious for being some of the loudent in the NHL? With recent losses, we may not be living up to our title, but with these clutch games coming up, I think the fans are going to get a little wild.

aawwww....thanks to my sis for giving me her ticket....i will be there tonight, and screaming my head off...cold and all!!!!

LET'S GO CANES!!!!!!!!!

After their first goal, I thought the Pens fans represented well but were quieted quickly when the Canes scored the next two 67 sec's apart. We had a bunch of Pens Fans in our section but they were great sports. Sid is God to them so even though they lost, most were real happy about Sid picking up his 200th point. Again, this just goes to show that visiting fans can cheer loud and hard for their team but still be respectful when they're in our building. Slugs: Take note.

After their first goal, I thought the Pens fans represented well but were quieted quickly when the Canes scored the next two 67 sec's apart. We had a bunch of Pens Fans in our section but they were great sports. Sid is God to them so even though they lost, most were real happy about Sid picking up his 200th point. Again, this just goes to show that visiting fans can cheer loud and hard for their team but still be respectful when they're in our building. Slugs: Take note.