The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
top-shelf-1

I have to say...

I have to agree with you Topshelf,I thought it was nice to hear all the positives.I even sent a PM and asked why they locked it!"KUDOS" to you for getting it going again!!!

The reason it was locked is cause it should have been posted in the gameday thread because it was about what happened in the game. Not hurricane talk.

The reason it was locked is cause it should have been posted in the gameday thread because it was about what happened in the game. Not hurricane talk.

I respectfully disagree, Jwillie. The thread was about how the win would affect the team going forward.

And just to keep it on that topic (so *this* thread doesn't get locked!), what are y'alls predictions for the Cane's record over these last 15 games? I'm hoping for 9-3-3 with one OT win, one shootout win, and one shootout loss.

(Well I'm actually hoping for 15-0!!!)

I respectfully disagree, Jwillie. The thread was about how the win would affect the team going forward.

And just to keep it on that topic (so *this* thread doesn't get locked!), what are y'alls predictions for the Cane's record over these last 15 games? I'm hoping for 9-3-3 with one OT win, one shootout win, and one shootout loss.

Whatever :roll:

...I don't understand the locking of the "We Needed That" thread. It simply used the win over the Pens as a jumping-off point, and had begun to evolve to more general Hurricane Talk, just like the category suggests.

So I'll pick it up. :)

Then why not send the mod a PM (like someone else has done) and explain your view?