The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
canefan248

We Needed That

Yeah from what i understand the boys came to play last nite!!Confidence level should be high going into Sundays game!!This is the "CANES" that we are used to...Great game guys!!!

Yeah from what i understand the boys came to play last nite!!Confidence level should be high going into Sundays game!!This is the "CANES" that we are used to...Great game guys!!!

Amen to that, especially about the team we are used to. Let's hope it's a much-needed kick start!

Congratulations to Scott Walker, selected as the NHL's Number 1 star from all of last night's action around the league. More efforts like that are needed down the stretch.

Amen to that, especially about the team we are used to. Let's hope it's a much-needed kick start!

I'm wondering if they can pull off what has been a rare feat of late and win two in a row. Considering next up is Atlanta, I think Sunday will be a serious barometer of their direction.

Great win last night...great crowd...too bad for those of us without tickets who had to listen to Chuckie K call the Gleason/Roberts fight....Oh well, maybe we will get better TV coverage next season....

Thanks for unlocking this thread, mod. The Pens game could set the tone for a great finish, and I appreciate the chance to discuss the prospects for the next month openly.

Any takers on my bait (posted on this thread's temporary replacement) for predictions for the last 15 games? Mine goes like this:

I'm hoping for 9-3-3 with one OT win, one shootout win, and one shootout loss.

(Well I'm actually hoping for 15-0!!!)

Congratulations to Scott Walker, selected as the NHL's Number 1 star from all of last night's action around the league. More efforts like that are needed down the stretch.

Definitely. He deserved it

Guess that wasn't much of a storm,, it sure did fizzled out by Sunday!!Definetly not a hurricane,we just got thrashed!!!!