The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
5pointscanesfan

it pays off to stay up late...

it pays off to stay up late playing video games

then you get to work late.

then you have to take a later lunch.

then you get to shake hands with Eric Staal and Andrew Ladd.... :-)

I've met Eric on a few occasions but i've never met Andrew.

both very nice guys.

LOL If I got to meet them every time I was late...I would be late to work every day. I have only met Staal once, but Andrew has been very nice every time I have talked to him :)

but Andrew has been very nice every time I have talked to him :)

Thanks for letting us know you met Andrew Ladd... we would've never known otherwise. :P

I think I need to be late more often. ;) I've seen Ladd twice outside of a hockey atmosphere. Once was with Hutch and the other time was with Chad. I guess he's popular guy with the team. :D

but Andrew has been very nice every time I have talked to him :)

Thanks for letting us know you met Andrew Ladd... we would've never known otherwise. :P

:mrgreen:

WOW!!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!! i'm so jealous... not only of you but of everyone who has met any hockey player... not fair..... i'm going to go off and pout... :cry: so lucky though!! :mrgreen:

indeed there are benefits to being perpetually late to work...

i saw eric, andrew, and cam at Jersey Mikes today.

i digress, i work near the reczone and usually i get fed up with work and need something to munch on about the same time that Lavi lets the canes out of practice. i used to see matt cullen and martin gerber at the Qdoba on six forks and wake forest all of the time. craig adams and commodore too. craig is a very cool guy and i believe the only NHL player to be born in Brunei

Cowtown - had to share this with you. When I read it I immediately thought of you!

(sorry to veer slightly off topic! please forgive!) In Grossman's blog on the NHL.com site, there is a reference to Dion Phaneuf and Beaker from Sesame Street... as being possibly separated at birth? with side-by-side pictures. The whole article is pretty entertaining, but I had to share this with you. Here's the link:

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&p...e&id=887#030707

Have a nice night! :)

sticking with the "those boys love their subs" theme...i saw a whole gaggle of them at the quizno's on edwards mill before the season started...andrew ladd was the main one that stood out for me :P however, i was too chicken to say anything to any of them!

:D Eric Staal bought his Christmas tree at the North Hills Target (I work there) Cam & Cody, Roddy, Matt Cullen, Pete Friesen have all shopped there, too! Pretty cool! I talked quickly to Pete and Roddy once each after they won the Cup to congratulate them, but otherwise leave them be. I don't like to bother them on their own time. Plus, I kind of freak out when Roddy's there! :shock: :mrgreen:

]
Which Jersey Mikes?:)

ahhhh yes yes i want to know which jersey mikes too!!

i know mike commodore goes to Manhattan Deli :-D

those players really love there subs!

yesss mike goes to manhattan deli. :D

also i have seen some of them come out of the arboretum.

Oh man...am I getting some new lunch ideas!

*checking schedule to note which times they are practicing at the Rec Zone and placing in my calendar for a lunch date*