The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Game 2 NJ/Ott

Not that I think this will actually happen but I'd be so happy for Gerbs if he did come in, got hot and took the Sens for a long ride. He deserves another shot at it.

Not that I think this will actually happen but I'd be so happy for Gerbs if he did come in, got hot and took the Sens for a long ride. He deserves another shot at it.

Well I didn't get to see to much of the game but it sure looked to me like Marty was back on his game... If it wasn't for some of his sweet saves the sens could have totally toasted the devils... Come on Devils... Let's make it a series.....

Both Marty and Emery are playing great. Actually NJ almost won this if Danny Heatly didn't tie it up with 26 seconds left in regulation. Emery had one softie but other than that, he's been a wall. Great playoff hockey.

Both Marty and Emery are playing great. Actually NJ almost won this if Danny Heatly didn't tie it up with 26 seconds left in regulation. Emery had one softie but other than that, he's been a wall. Great playoff hockey.

What a heart ache for the Sens to lose in the 2nd OT but it would have been the first nail in the coffin if NJ lost.

Sens will get em' at home. Great series so far.

What a heart ache for the Sens to lose in the 2nd OT but it would have been the first nail in the coffin if NJ lost.

Sens will get em' at home. Great series so far.