The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TheCaptain-ch1

Cam Ward out Indefinitely

wonder if that means the playoffs also

Did you not see the result of today's game? I think your question is likely moot.

Unless we figure out how to put the biscuit in the basket, we're not going anywhere.

dont make false judgements about the season. It never says he's out for the season in that write up. Im sure he will not miss the remainder of the season, i hope not. Im confident in Graham but if he goes through a slump theirs really no other reliable goaltender.

I'm just saying what the story said.

Carolina Hurricanes goalie Cam Ward will be out indefinitely after suffering a deep laceration above his left knee in today's 2-1 shootout loss to the New York Rangers.

What does the stupid N&O know..

Hurricanes coach Peter Laviolette said he was unsure how long Ward would be out, but Ward said it was difficult for him to bend his leg without endangering the stitches.

That doesn't mean that he'll be out until the rest of the season..

:evil:

WHAT DO WE DO NOW?! This is horrible. You never really think that one of your goalies will be on injured reserve, until now. Grahame did a phenomenal job taking his place today, despite the shootout. I have faith in Grahame because he's shown some relative consistency lately, and some major improvement. This makes me nervous though. I hope our playoff chances don't go down the drain because of this. I don't mean to sound like a total downer, but the goalie is the last person the puck passes before it's a goal, and we need a dynamite goalie like Ward. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

WHAT DO WE DO NOW?! This is horrible. You never really think that one of your goalies will be on injured reserve, until now. Grahame did a phenomenal job taking his place today, despite the shootout. I have faith in Grahame because he's shown some relative consistency lately, and some major improvement. This makes me nervous though. I hope our playoff chances don't go down the drain because of this. I don't mean to sound like a total downer, but the goalie is the last person the puck passes before it's a goal, and we need a dynamite goalie like Ward. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

I respectfully submit that it doesn't matter who our goalie is. We can't score goals.

All Cam needs to do is rest his leg until he takes the stiches out and its healed..hopefully thats before the season goes down the drain, not saying grahame isn't great, because he's a great back-up, but thats just it, he's a back-up.

And what was Cam, really, before the playoffs? He had more games under his belt in the reg. season than what John's been given this year, but no one knew how he'd be in the playoff situation until he got in there.