The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TheCaptain-ch1

Cam Ward out Indefinitely

CommodoreLover22--

Its not over yet, if we work on shooting chances, our regular plays, and PPs.. there's a great chance we'll make the playoffs if we can start winning.

yeahh but its a bigggg loss to us.

we need to step it up big now.

I wont speculate or anything like that, but I think Grahme could VERY WELL lead us to a playoff spot. (Maybe not lead but you know....).

Hopefully Cam will get well soon but Grahme doesnt suck, as some people think he does. Its (Cams injury) something that the team, fans, etc, are going to have to deal with so rather than get ready to throw someone under the bus, have a little faith that THE REST of the team can step up. Thats really what we have been needing all year anyway.

:D

You should join the ANTI-MELTDOWN SQUAD ill4mation!!!

CommodoreLover22--

Its not over yet, if we work on shooting chances, our regular plays, and PPs.. there's a great chance we'll make the playoffs if we can start winning.

we really do..but I have some faith in John Grahame Crackers. He's a stanley cup winning goaltender, so I htink he'll be able to keep us in the chase if he keeps being awesome.

CommodoreLover22--

we really do..but I have some faith in John Grahame Crackers. He's a stanley cup winning goaltender, so I htink he'll be able to keep us in the chase if he keeps being awesome.

yeah i think we all need to have faith in Cracker.

but we gotta bring it on now.

I wont speculate or anything like that, but I think Grahme could VERY WELL lead us to a playoff spot. (Maybe not lead but you know....).

Hopefully Cam will get well soon but Grahme doesnt suck, as some people think he does. Its (Cams injury) something that the team, fans, etc, are going to have to deal with so rather than get ready to throw someone under the bus, have a little faith that THE REST of the team can step up. Thats really what we have been needing all year anyway.

You should join the ANTI-MELTDOWN SQUAD ill4mation!!!

What do I need to do?

I AM pro Anti-meltdown.

I love the panic in this topic. Grahame's a decent goalie. Obviously, it's tough to lose Cam, but I don't think it'll be a problem, goalie-wise. Grahame's just going to be starting now, and it's a great chance for him.

The only way I can see this being a problem is it might hurt the momentum of the Canes.

I love the panic in this topic. Grahame's a decent goalie. Obviously, it's tough to lose Cam, but I don't think it'll be a problem, goalie-wise. Grahame's just going to be starting now, and it's a great chance for him.

The only way I can see this being a problem is it might hurt the momentum of the Canes.

The problem is that now we dont have TWO NHL quality goalies. Hell, what if Grahme gets injured, tired, etc.?

The problem is that now we dont have TWO NHL quality goalies. Hell, what if Grahme gets injured, tired, etc.?

Use Albany's goalie. It's not like Albany's that far below the NHL.

Use Albany's goalie. It's not like Albany's that far below the NHL.

Im not panic stricken, just letting you know there IS a problem with Ward injured. What if Commie got hurt or another star player? Would you just say, "Bring up someone from Albany, no big deal"?

Im just curious.

hey ill4mation, all you gotta do to join the A-MS is to copy it and put it as your avatar. :)

Yeah. you have a point. Hopefully, Cam gets better before the playoffs. We're gonna need him.

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't say what If we don't make the playoffs. Thanks. :mrgreen:)

Im not panic stricken, just letting you know there IS a problem with Ward injured. What if Commie got hurt or another star player? Would you just say, "Bring up someone from Albany, no big deal"?

Im just curious.

...Maybe I'm missing something, but have we not dealt with injuries throughout the entire season? :roll:

And what has happened everytime we've had an injury? We've brought up someone from Albany, and it's been no big deal.