The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TheCaptain-ch1

Cam Ward out Indefinitely

hey ill4mation, all you gotta do to join the A-MS is to copy it and put it as your avatar. :)

Yeah. you have a point. Hopefully, Cam gets better before the playoffs. We're gonna need him.

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't say what If we don't make the playoffs. Thanks. :mrgreen:)

I wont say "What if we dont make the playoffs". Besides, then I wouldnt be an honorary member of the ANTI-MELTDOWN SQUAD.

Ill change my avatar. Only thing I dont like about it is with ALL the Canes avatars most posts look the same. Thats why I chose the SOUTHPAW avatar, makes me stand out, maybe.

Im not panic stricken, just letting you know there IS a problem with Ward injured. What if Commie got hurt or another star player? Would you just say, "Bring up someone from Albany, no big deal"?

Im just curious.

...Maybe I'm missing something, but have we not dealt with injuries throughout the entire season? :roll:

And what has happened everytime we've had an injury? We've brought up someone from Albany, and it's been no big deal.

Fine, its no big deal.

:roll:

Cam's mending will take time with several things from what I can see. Once the injury is healed, he'll need to take therapy to get the muscle able to stretch once more because it will probably be stiff and sore for a bit. I'm confidant that the Canes will do fine and it's no biggie to me if they don't make the playoffs. I'd rather have Cam take time to heal properly so he can play again comfortably and safely. I have no doubt they have the best ortho docs and therapists working with him to make sure it's dont right.

As for Crackers, I have confidence in him, too. He doesn't play in the same style we see from Cam, but he works hard and does his best, and that's all I ask from any player. :D

Looking for a little humor on a sad day (since nobody reacted to my Irbe post), how 'bout this:

Depending on how soon the called-up goalie can make it to the team, there's a good likelihood that we may see Tripp Tracy suited up as goalie for practice tomorrow at the RBC Center (as he did on at least one occasion last season). That should make practice interesting...and, if nothing else, should make our powerplay look REALLY good in practice...!! :lol:

hey LightningBug...we got Grahame from you.
We were glad to get rid of him lol
yeah grahame did win yall a stanley cup
He backed up Khabibulin. He played in 1 game in relief of Khabby getting crushed by the Flyers but never started.

Sure he's a decent back up, but Tampa had him as a starter. Imagine if you had no Ward all year and JG was the #1.

That is the case now so I guess we shall see what happens.

:D

C'mon guys......Crackers will do just fine. I'm saddened that Cam is hurt...but it ain't the end of the world. We have had injuries all year and we're still in the playoff picture. Our problems won't be settled by who is in the net......we gotta get smarter shooting and handling the puck.

Saint Peter just needs to wave his magic twig and everything will be just great !!!