The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
medfordcaniac7

Sens vs Devs Game 3

I've been pulling for Ottawa to make the Finals since the playoffs started, so I'm really hoping they can finish these devils off. With Ottawa being home now, they should be pumped. Hopefully Brodeaur will have another off game like he did in Game 1.

I don't care either way. I'd say just go for the Senators, just because the Devils tend to "accidently on-purpose" injure players. And their fans chanting crap like "Send him off on a stretcher".

Alright, so maybe I do care either way. <_<

this game should still be 0-0 if brody wasnt tripped....

Well, that's debatable. Brodeur should have kept his head in the game. The shot was taken well after the contact, and if Brodeur hadn't tried to look for a call, he could have stopped the shot.

However, I'm glad it ended in regulation. Don't want it messing with the only game that matters today. ;)

Maybe this will be a good lesson for Marty to keep playing and stop whining to the refs.....but really the man has 3 cups and is probably the best goalie in the game ever what does he really care anymore

Unless you guys saw something I didnt Marty didnt really press the factor much at all. He wasnt whining during the play either nor did he embellish it, he had just regained his balance by the time the shot was taken.

He was ticked off after the play but if you wanna call that whining I guess we all forgot Belfour diving across the ice, that set the bar on whining if you ask me.

Unless you guys saw something I didnt Marty didnt really press the factor much at all. He wasnt whining during the play either nor did he embellish it, he had just regained his balance by the time the shot was taken.

I'm just going off what the announcers said. They said that after the contact, Brodeur looked at the ref, looking for a call. When he turned back, the shot was taken.

Legend nobody said Brodeaur was whining. There was a teeny tiny contact, but Brodeaur had time to regain his balance before the shot was taken. He did turn his head to the ref to see if a penelty was gonna be called. That puck could have gone in whether or not he was touched, we will just never know. And as much as Jersey can say it was interference, Ottawa can say his foot was out of the crease.

I do agree that it was interference but it was done in a way that you didn't even notice until the replays. So I can see how the refs missed it.

That was one hell of a game though. Emery and Brodeaur were great. Both teams had tons of chances but the goalies shut the door. I still say this series goes to 6 or 7.

With the history between the Sabres And the Sens this yr,then add that its the playoffs,the Sabres and Sens would be a great series!Both are fast paced teams and both have a very good physical edge.Its exactly what the new NHL wants!!!I hope it comes about,Sens dump the Devils so we can have some great hockey!!

and oh yeah Sabres would take it in 7

thats true, but nothing would be better for the next round than a ranger v. devil matchup. both teams like to be agressive, and have a bigger rivalry than most teams in the nhl.