The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

3/31 Practice

Practiced scheduled for 10:30am at RecZone anyone planning on going.

I'm gonna get out there as this may be the last practice of the year that I can attend. If anyone going let me know and maybe we can meet up and chat.

I am taking my mom sister and niece to their first practice! yay!! I will be there :mrgreen:

]
im going to be at the beachhh :D

but i will be watching them!

im going to the beach too

but ill be at the April 1 Game against the Panthers :-D

I'll have a sign that says "We Believe"

look for meeeee

haha yeppp.

i shall be watching for you.

and she will be probably the loudest one.

so just listen for her. :D

]

look for meeeee

haha yeppp.

yes i will

thats what our team needs, positive attitudes :-D

]
]

look for meeeee

haha yeppp.

yes i will

thats what our team needs, positive attitudes :-D

yes yes yes.

haha exactly

Just got back in fromt he practice today. The guys worked most of the time on the PP. Lavi seemed to really be working the guys as this was one of the more active practices Ive attended.

I know I recognized a few other people there on this board.

:D

Have fun itsSTAALgood12=]. Bring our team some positive attitude, and hopefully some better luck. and if they get out of hand, you better go in that locker room and ask Lavi for a personal speech to the guys. :wink: i'm only kidding.. :mrgreen:

Went to practice today. Everyone was working really hard. They did work on the PP a lot...basically the entire time.

I am not sure if Anton is having some issues...but he looked really bad out there on the ice today IMO. Anyone else notice that?

Went to practice today. Everyone was working really hard. They did work on the PP a lot...basically the entire time.

I am not sure if Anton is having some issues...but he looked really bad out there on the ice today IMO. Anyone else notice that?

He sorta looked like he didnt care to be out there. When they were working on defensive deflections, he just kinda held his stick out there instead of going for the puck. Just looked lazy to me....

Yeah PP was defintely the focus in today's practice. I think they spent like 30-45 minutes on that alone. Didn't see what the others were doing while the PP crew was working as I was too busy trying to find any signs of life on our PP that may actually click tomorrow. And well I didn't. I think out of all that time I saw 2 goals, one from Seidenberg and one from Stillman.

I still say they pass way too much.

And if you ask me, I think Bab's and Carter are the outcasts. Carter moreso than Bab's as I did see Willie and Hutch tap Bab's when it looked he got hurt. And I noticed when Carter's PP group was waiting their turn, the other players in his group were huddled up together discussing something and he just kind of stood off to the side.

At the end of practice Johnny, Cam, and Timmy were off by the benches in deep discussion. I think Timmy was teaching them how to fight cause Johnny grabbed Timmy by the shirt and threw some fake punches..LOL.

And then while these 3 were still huddled together Chad thinks he'll be smart and skate between them to get his other stick to head to the showers and while he skated through them Johnny tripped him with his stick. Chad completly stumbles and tried really hard not to fall flat on his face so he was stumbling around regaining his balance. Johnny, Cam, and Timmy just watched him laughing. You'd think Timmy or Cam would have given Chad a hand, but nope. Good for Chad though cause he didn't fall. :lol:

At the end of practice Johnny, Cam, and Timmy were off by the benches in deep discussion. I think Timmy was teaching them how to fight cause Johnny grabbed Timmy by the shirt and threw some fake punches..LOL.

And then while these 3 were still huddled together Chad thinks he'll be smart and skate between them to get his other stick to head to the showers and while he skated through them Johnny tripped him with his stick. Chad completly stumbles and tried really hard not to fall flat on his face so he was stumbling around regaining his balance. Johnny, Cam, and Timmy just watched him laughing. You'd think Timmy or Cam would have given Chad a hand, but nope. Good for Chad though cause he didn't fall. :lol:

LMAO, I missed this.

OOOH What I didn't miss was JoVa practicing faceoffs with Staal and Letowski. They must have done like 20 faceoffs and I think Letowski won 2 or 3...he was getting really mad with himself. Staal won a good few but they didn't practice nearly as many with him. If only he could do that during the game.

I was there, and the emphasis was definitely on the PP. Yes, Babchuck looked listless out there. What I did notice was that the players weren't horseplaying as much as at the previous practices. I always like seeing how the players that are good friends interact. There was very little of that. I don't know that was fatigue, orders from coach, pressure, or what. I'm sure a psychiatrist could come up with a hundred reasons for that.

After the practice, most of the players were pretty good about signing, but they weren't as talkative as in the past. They did have a flight to catch though, so I won't read too much into that.

I was there with my daughters and Roddy was kind enough to personalize a signature on a Flyer's/Brindy jersey for my best friend. I sent my daughter up to ask for that one since she is much more adorable than me, and even a busy hockey player can't resist that.

I was there with my daughters and Roddy was kind enough to personalize a signature on a Flier's/Brindy jersey for my best friend. I sent my daughter up to ask for that one since she is much more adorable than me, and even a busy hockey player can't resist that.

Oh that is awesome! I saw the Flyers jersey and I pointed it out to my mom. Good stuff

Babs said he wasn't feeling well. He was also the first off the ice and that is very unusal for him. He usually stay to shoot with Hutch, Dennis and McCarthy.

Meanwhile, Anson Carter snuck out and went down the hill on the other side of the parking lot, talk about fish out of water.

I saw you there TH24. Will be at games on the 6th and 7th.

Babs said he wasn't feeling well. He was also the first off the ice and that is very unusal for him. He usually stay to shoot with Hutch, Dennis and McCarthy.

Oh, I thought maybe the AHL rubbed off on him or something. :lol: JK