The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

Anti-Meltdown Squad

Let's make something perfectly clear. The players could care less what you post here because no player reads this chatroom

Thank you forum fairy.

LOL Shut the heck up. You know what the players do see? Our enthusiasm at the the games. Thats what "fans" do, and that's the discussion here.

Why don't you go back to playing World of Warcraft. We're talking about a real game here.

*edited*

...and I'd be far more comfortable having them playing the Devils than Buffalo.

You're joking, right? I'd rather play Buffalo four times than NJ once. Brodeur alone is worth the entire Sabres first two lines.

The Canes will be in the Playoffs. Go ahead, flame me or doubt me.

Flame you? Either you'll be right, and will come back and tell us that you knew it all along.. or you'll be wrong, and no one will be in the mood to dredge up old postings of people who made bad guesses.

Safest bet on the planet, really.

I'm all in. Canes will make the playoffs, and are now 2 points closer :)

Safest bet on the planet!

As always and forever, LET'S GO CANES! On to Hotlanta and the Trashers!

p.s. Canesmojo - grrrrrreat pic for Chad! And so fitting! You'll have to save it for a ChadSmash!!! on his next goal!

Hey, count me in! we still have a great chance of making the playoffs. Once we're in then its like a brand new season.

1) We have the talent

2) We have the experience

3)We have the coach

4)We have the heart

WE CAN RETAKE THE CUP!!

LETS GO CANES!!!

I'm with ya, CCC! Let's light the lamps from the Coast back west up 70 - We're still in this fight!

We're used to strong winds down here on the Crystal Coast. I feel the strong winds of victory at our backs.

LOOK OUT NHL US CANIACS ARE GOING TO RIDE THIS ONE OUT!!!

Not sure but he's obviously getting much closer. He was skating ok, taking shots at the goal, sprinting up and down the ice and so forth. He didn't stay to practice with the rest of the team though. He just got out there and loosened up a bit.

I'll be at the last game, Canes merchandise in hand, screaming my head off for them! :mrgreen:

I won't but I really wanted to be. Could not find the money in the budget for the playoffs. But I will be in my chair with my jersey on and cheering them on until the last horn of the season sounds.

I'll be at the last game, Canes merchandise in hand, screaming my head off for them! :mrgreen:

I won't but I really wanted to be. Could not find the money in the budget for the playoffs. But I will be in my chair with my jersey on and cheering them on until the last horn of the REGULAR season sounds.

Fixed it for you

Bump... how can our beloved Squad nearly fall to page two? :wink:

Thanks for bumping it.

I can't wait for the game Friday. I am excited to show the guys that they even have fans who believe in them enough to travel hours away and are willing to possibly sit through one of the most irritating goal horns for them. Although...I do have the faith that we won't have to hear the horn too much on Friday :)