The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Whatthepuck

NHL Youtube.com Videos

Fedoruk was in over his head....

In terms of fighting....Boogard, it appears, is a south paw. He gives a quick jab with his left to stun the other guy then clocks him with his right. It's a unique technique I think, not many guys use it so it catches players off guard.

Belak did the same thing in Toronto.....He'd hold his opponents opposite shoulder then uppercut with his right arm under his left arm....Once players figure these things out they know what to expect and the fights become pretty even again.

Nevertheless Fedoruk got maulled.

[edit] WTP you're just looking for trouble :P

I am not looking for trouble..

I'm just posting nice highlight videos.. now, look at these..

:D

Not looking for trouble, eh? Why don't you post highlights of Round 1, Game 6? Particularly the gwg by Stillman!!! :mrgreen:

I am the Habs fan.. of the Hurricanes board..

Since Nov. 05! lol

I can't watch those videos anyways. I can't even watch the first round of the Stanley Cup Champions dvd I bought... because I'll just end up crying or something..

And I'm not directionally challenged..

And I'm not directionally challenged..

Sorry. Maybe that was a bit strong. Although I sometimes wonder why you don't spend more time on the Montreal board. I equate many of your posts with trolling. If a newbie joined the Hurricanes' board and began posting some of the stuff that you do, he would likely be banned or at least given a warning. Nothing against you personally. I just become a bit defensive when it comes to my team. :-) I am sure that if I, a 'Canes fan, joined the Habs' board and posted the links in my previous post, that wouldn't go over too well. The difference is, I would never do that.

Well I don't mean to troll (whatever that means, anyways). I'm just messing around.. I do spend time on the Canadiens board but I seem to get along with Hurricanes fans better.. I don't mean to insult the Hurricanes or anything, I'm just supporting my team and if I do say anything, usually it's a joke.. you shouldn't take me very seriously, ever. Haha.

Besides. I like the Hurricanes =]

What are you, WTP, the resident troll? Anyway, I thought I would help you out since you seem "directionally challenged". :lol:

First, last year's playoff run...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jajUDYfliIc

And a bit of history...

ENJOY!!! :mrgreen:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GAH! I was gonna post that!!! Gosh, this is like the second time! :evil:

I have a wierd way of showing how I love stuff.. but that's ok.. no need to be like everybody else, eh? ;)

Besides, I'm allowed to be a little crazy lol. I'm the Habs fan all the Hurricanes fans love! ...or at least I think.. well, whichever way, they put up with me :D

And I'm not harmless. I could beat all of you guys up!! Real good! You just wait!