The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
colliefan

Now is the time for the true fans to turn out

Bandwagon fans will not show up for the games this weekend. True fans will come out and show their colors at the games. Anyone up for a red-out or a black-out?

I'll be there. Red? Black? Unfortunately black might be more appropriate. :(

Wife and I will be there Saturday Night. We've got everything packed and ready to go. Taking tomorrow off to prepare for everything, have the car checked out, and then watching the game, like true caniacs. I'm sad and disappointed that we won't go into the play offs, but it's not the end of the world. There's plenty to think about over the summer.

i won't be there. But I'll always bleed for them.

Thinking back to the run in 06, man.........that was so sweet. You don't realize how lucky it is to be even competing in the playoffs, until it's gone. Stillman's slapshot to knock off the Habs, Staal's 3 second left goal, finishing off the Devils on my birthday, Sabres game 7, going to Raleigh for game 5 vs EDM, and of course, 6-19-2006. I'm gonna go watch my DVD and cry.

Thanks for the season.

I'll be at at least the game against Florida on Saturday.

Look on the bright side...at least we won't have to put up with any Buffalo idiots again!

Jealousy...

:)

More like "I don't want pint glasses thrown at my head for being a 'Canes fan." I'd have said the same thing if we were in and Buffalo was out.

If we have a good turn-out for two "meaningless" games, the neysayers won't be able to say we have a soft market. Friday's game isn't part of my mini-plan but I plan on going out to see if I can find someone who wants to sell a ticket on the cheap.

I can't be there. But I'll be watching on TV. I dont care if were last in the league, i'd still support them. The canes will forever be a part of me, and just because we won't make the playoffs im not going to just give up on them. I love this team, and I always will, I don't care when our season ends or how many points we have.

I'll be at at least the game against Florida on Saturday.

Look on the bright side...at least we won't have to put up with any Buffalo idiots again!

Jealousy...

:)

More like "I don't want pint glasses thrown at my head for being a 'Canes fan." I'd have said the same thing if we were in and Buffalo was out.

I agree with you not to mention GROWN MEN picking on children because they are Canes Fans. A bunch of children who need to be taught how to act out in public.

I'll be there on Saturday as well, cheering like we've won the cup again!! Nothing can beat having an NHL team :)

Agreed. I silently thank the Hockey Gods every game that we're fortunate to have an NHL team on our backyard.

If we have a good turn-out for two "meaningless" games, the neysayers won't be able to say we have a soft market.

Oh I wouldn't worry about that, I'm sure they'll find something to bash us over.

I will be there friday...I wish I could be there Saturday. Hopefully we can now play some "We have nothing to lose" hockey. AKA: dominating these last two games